- YOKOHAMA® AVID ASCENDAVID ASCEND Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV, Fuel Efficient. In this tire each element of the tread is designed to optimize contact with the road, giving you a new level of control and safety,...Size: 195/65R15Load/Speed Rating: 91/H$82.18 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs$328.72 / set of 4
- YOKOHAMA® AVID TRZAVID TRZ Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last...Size: 195/65R15Load/Speed Rating: 91/H$95.42 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs$381.68 / set of 4
- YOKOHAMA® AVID TRZAVID TRZ Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last...Size: 195/65R15Load/Speed Rating: 89/T$94.32 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs$377.28 / set of 4
- YOKOHAMA® DB SUPER E-SPECDB SUPER E-SPEC Tires by Yokohama®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The dB Super E-spec is the flagship Grand Touring Summer tire of Yokohama's ecologically friendly lines. Developed for hybrid and fuel-efficient vehicles, as...Size: 195/65R15Load/Speed Rating: 91/H$89.47 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$357.88 / set of 4
- YOKOHAMA® ICE GUARD 51ICE GUARD 51 Tires by Yokohama®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Packed with the latest technological advancements, the S.drive delivers extraordinary grip and handling. With over 70 different sizes, the broadest range of...Size: 195/65R15Load/Speed Rating: 91/T$81.89 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs$327.56 / set of 4
For over 90 years, Yokohama has been a world leader in the development of outstanding tire designs and technology, giving drivers better control on the road. Since its establishment in 1917, they have devoted themselves to advancing the leading edge of the industry. Yokohama tyres are premium products and are priced to offer good value, with products consistently demonstrating superior performance and durability. This leads to less downtime for individuals and business and, more importantly, reduced costs per kilometer.
Yokohama Tire Corporation is the North American manufacturing and marketing arm of Tokyo, Japan-based The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., a global manufacturing and sales company of premium tires since 1917. Servicing a network of more than 4,500 points of sale in the U.S., Yokohama Tire Corporation is a leader in technology and innovation. The company’s complete product line includes the dB Super E-spec™ - the world’s first tire to use orange oil to reduce petroleum - as well as tires for high-performance, light truck, passenger car, commercial truck and bus, and off-the-road mining and construction applications.
In 1989, Yokohama acquires the Mohawk Rubber Company, providing an essential manufacturing facility in the U.S. In 1992, Yokohama and the Mohawk Rubber Company merge. This venture gives Yokohama the ability to produce tires for sale in both the OE tires and replacement markets in the U.S.
In 2007, Yokohama announces environmentally-friendly dB Super E-spec™ concept tire in Japan made with orange oil, reducing the proportion of petroleum products in tires. The dB Super E-spec incorporates a new, patented Advanced Inner Liner, designed to reduce air from seeping out and maintain proper tire inflation. The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. wins the 2011 Environmental Achievement of the Year award at the Tire Technology Expo in Cologne, Germany. Among our many ongoing initiatives, Yokohama have eliminated the use of CFCs and trichloroethane in the manufacturing process, and have switched from heavy oil to natural gas to reduce CO2 emissions and save energy. Yokohama continues to respond with compatible solutions engineered to outperform, whatever the performance need.