Lexus SC300 / SC400 With Left Hand Drive 1995, Front Rack and Pinion Mount Bushing Kit by Whiteline®. Whiteline engineered "Synthetic Elastomer" bushings feature the quality ride of rubber at lower speeds and at higher speeds react when under cornering, accelerating and braking loads, for chassis control and improved handling.
|Quantity per Car: 1 Kit per Vehicle|
|Rack and Pinion Mount Type: Front Steer|
- Precision engineered for your vehicle
- Tested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Made from premium materials to endure years of abuse
- Improves your vehicle's handling
- Designed for perfect fit and function
- (4) Bushings (Type 1) With Outer Diameter (A): 30.2 mm
- Inner Diameter (B): 19 mm
- Length (C): 14.1 mm
- Flange Thickness (D): 3.8 mm
- (2) Metal Tubes 19x12.2x27 mm
- (1) Bushing (Type 4) With Outer Diameter (A): 57 mm
- Inner Diameter (B): 50.5 mm
- Length (C): 40.5 mm
- Flange Thickness (D): 5 mm
What are the things you expect to get when driving a vehicle? For most drivers it’s outstanding performance, maximum comfort, precise handling and responsive steering. If you're striving to take your automobile to the next level and experience improved handling and enhanced road feel, the performance steering parts we have are the ultimate solution. The products have undergone severe tests under the most extreme conditions to ensure outstanding durability, as well as safe and smooth steering performance for many miles.
Whiteline® is a leading global manufacturer of replacement and performance suspension components for daily drivers, street performance or motorsport vehicles. The company utilizes a variety of advanced methods and data recording tools to guarantee that the parts operate as a complete set which is adjusted to provide superior handling outcome. Whiteline carries an exhaustive line of sway bars, caster kits, strut and chassis bracing, and many other products that ensure maximum handling precision and outright driving performance.