9000 lbs 12V DC 9.0Rc Rock Crawling Electric Winch by Warn®. Includes 50' Synthetic Rop, 360° Swivel Hook/Thimble, Aluminum Hawse Fairlead. This winch was specially created for competitive rock crawlers. Its compact 16.8”L x 6.3” D x 7.6” H dimensions and low profile are perfect for the abbreviated space on most rock crawler bumpers, and at a lightweight 54 lbs. it won’t weigh you down when you’re tacking those tough climbs. But into this small package WARN manages to stuff a powerful 4.8 hp 12V DC series wound electric motor and 3-stage planetary gear train with 216:1 gear ratio to deliver 9000 lbs. of pulling power and fast 5.6’ per minute line speed under max. load. The 9.0Rc comes with 50’ of sturdy 3/8” diameter synthetic rope with rugged 360-degree swivel hook and thimble, polished aluminum hawse fairlead, and pistol grip style remote control with 12’ lead.
- 9000 lbs. of pulling power and fast line speed in a compact, lightweight package that’s ideal for competitive rock crawlers
- Powerful series wound 4.8 hp 12V DC electric motor
- 3-stage planetary gear train with 216:1 gear ratio
- Includes 50’ of 3/8” diameter synthetic rope and 360-degree swivel hook and thimble
- Ballistic nylon sliding sleeve that provides extra rope protection against abrasion and wear
- Polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Exclusive multi-segment cam actuated brake for positive operator control during winching
- Line speed: 32’ per minute under no load at 85 amps, 5.6’ per minute at 9000 lb. max. load at 408 amps
- Contactor control pack delivers long duty cycles and exceptional durability
- Primer undercoat with gloss red finish coat for superior corrosion resistance
- Dimensions: 16.8”L x 6.3” D x 7.6” H
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Comes with detailed installation and user instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts
- Limited 1-year warranty on electrical components
Competitive rock crawling is the most extreme type of off-roading, filled with steep climbs, severe approach angles, tight turns, and high speeds. Under these demanding conditions there’s no place for a porky winch with weak pulling power and slow line speeds. To get a leg up on the competition you need the WARN 9.0Rc, designed for the intense demands of competitive rock crawling.
With its powerful 4.8 hp 12V DC series wound electric motor and 3-stage planetary gear with 216:1 gear ratio, the 9.0Rc develops 9000 lbs. of pulling capacity, more than enough to get you over and through the toughest obstacles, yet with fast 5.6’ per minute line speed under max. load that won’t have you wasting valuable time. All this power and speed comes in a compact 16.8”L x 6.3” D x 7.6” H package that weighs only 54 lbs. The light weight and low profile design won’t get in the way or drag you down when you’re negotiating those rocks and boulders.
The 9.0Rc comes with 50’ of 3/8” diameter synthetic rope, 360-degree swivel hook and thimble, and polished aluminum hawse fairlead. A ballistic nylon sliding sleeve is included to provide extra rope protection against abrasion and wear. For positive operator control of the rope during winching, the 9.0Rc is equipped with a multi-segment cam actuated brake. The next-generation contactor control pack resists heat to provide long duty cycles and outstanding reliability, and the winch is controlled via the new-style remote control with pistol grip and 12’ lead.
To ensure the 9.0Rc stays looking good through many seasons of rock crawling adventures, it’s coated in red primer followed by an eye-catching gloss red finish coat, to resist rust and corrosion. Comprehensive, illustrated installation and user instructions are included and the winch is backed by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on mechanical parts, and a limited 1-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship on electrical components.
The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV's and utility vehicles. The company's Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers. Warn also has a line of utility winches and hoists that are designed for professional trade workers and do-it-yourself consumers who need powerful tools to assist them in pulling, hauling, dragging or lifting. Warn focuses on three specific markets - Consumer Aftermarket, Industrial/Commercial, and Original Equipment. With customers in over 65 countries, WARN is one of the world's most recognized brands in vehicle performance enhancing equipment.