- (49)Fuel PumpsVolvo V90
- (15)Fuel TanksVolvo V90
- (20)Fuel FiltersVolvo V90
- (10)Fuel Injectors & RailsVolvo V90
- (12)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsVolvo V90
- (16)Throttle BodiesVolvo V90
- (25)CarburetorVolvo V90
- (31)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsVolvo V90
- (14)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesVolvo V90
- (37)Fuel System AdditivesVolvo V90
Featured prominently on our site is the Summit Racing® Fuel Pressure Regulators SUM-G3032. These Volvo V90 fuel delivery parts feature the latest cutting edge innovations that ensure you stand out from the crowd. They are fitted with adjustable pressure from 4.5-9psi for best performance. They are designed for high fuel capacity applications and feature an inline location with a non return regulator configuration. For best fuel low they feature one 3/8NPT female threads inlet and 2 3/8, female threads NPT outlets. The inlets and outlets are further flow matched allowing you the ability to fine tune the pressure in your fuel lines for better performance. They are constructed from top grade aluminum material which is further mirror polished for a stylish yet very sturdy construction. They are also extensively test fitted to ensure that they fit in your just like the OE parts. You will also get a chromium coated mounting bracket along with other necessary installation tools for smooth process. They are backed with a 1 year warranty from Summit racing.
The Edelbrock Single Feed Fuel Inlet and Filter Kits are also featured prominently on our site. These Volvo V90 fuel delivery parts feature the latest technologies in fuel system design to guarantee superior fuel flow for best peak performance. They feature a single feed design routes that fuel the engine very perfectly for a consistent peak performance and leak reliability. These lines are constructed from durable chrome plated diameter steel with 5/8 inches-20 banjo threaded bolt with gaskets for best performance and long lasting durability. You will also get a high performance aluminum filter that features an impressive 40micron filtration. These filters also come with a choice of numerous attachment methods further enhancing the installation. They are also backed with a one year Edelbrock warranty that covers all sorts of damages.
- TYC® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE part. If you hear a whining noise coming from the fuel tank, you know you have a fuel pump situation. And unless you get a brand-new component,...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software$19.62 - $46.59
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium®. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pump’s first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Replace® Crash Parts Electric Fuel PumpCrash Parts Electric Fuel Pump by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$32.64 - $814.72
- Pilot® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pilot®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting specifications...$9.99 - $173.35
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$2.04 - $167.87
- Autobest® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Autobest®. This filter is designed for filtering the fuel before it enters the fuel pump. The Autobest strainer is the only line of defense for the fuel pump protecting it from harmful contaminants and dirt...Strains dirt from the fuelProtects the fuel pump, fuel system and engine$2.04 - $167.87
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$28.26 - $758.79
- Precise® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Precise®. This product is designed and manufactured by the original equipment supplier to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump at an affordable price. It's 100% performance tested to ensure excellent...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureMeets or exceeds all OE standards and specifications$18.91 - $132.33
- Precise® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Precise®. Designed and manufactured as the pump's first line of defense, the fuel pump strainer prevents debris, dirt, and other contaminants from entering the fuel pump ensuring its reliable and long-lasting...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationMeets or exceeds all OE standards and specifications$18.91 - $132.33
- Professional Parts Sweden® Fuel DeliveryFuel Delivery by Professional Parts Sweden®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$5.02 - $234.70
- Beck Arnley® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$53.51 - $388.22
- Airtex® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$9.40 - $600.97
- Genuine® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Genuine®. Location: In Tank. With Fuel Screen. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$103.64 - $558.15
- Genuine® Fuel Pump AssemblyFuel Pump Assembly by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$121.84 - $1,233.82
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.