- (4)Pillar PostsVolkswagen Routan
- (4)Window TrimVolkswagen Routan
- (2)Mirror CoversVolkswagen Routan
- (3)Chrome Door HandlesVolkswagen Routan
- (1)Chrome Rocker PanelsVolkswagen Routan
- Rear HatchesVolkswagen Routan
- (1)Door SillsVolkswagen Routan
- (11)Emblems + LetteringVolkswagen Routan
- (143)Exhaust TipsVolkswagen Routan
- (29)Side VentsVolkswagen Routan
- (359)License Plates & FramesVolkswagen Routan
- (2)Aluminum MatsVolkswagen Routan
- (7)Billet PedalsVolkswagen Routan
- (135)Hitch CoversVolkswagen Routan
- (31)Running BoardsVolkswagen Routan
- (19)Mud FlapsVolkswagen Routan
- (8)Wind DeflectorsVolkswagen Routan
When you are riding your car down the road, your Volkswagen Routan is the one you can depend on. It is the support that you need most of all in any road conditions. That is why you need to check that your Routan is in the excellent condition, and will serve you many years. If you want to make your keeping easier, you can come to us at CARiD.com. Here, studying our digital catalog, you can find a lot of interesting and useful things which can be required by your Routan. Among them you can see cargo liners, wheels, spoilers, billet grilles, custom hoods, tires, wind deflectors, wiper blades, exhaust systems, etc.
These accessories will make every owner to get the best out of his car. Why not to pay your attention to our wide range of the Volkswagen Routan Chrome Accessories produced by the major manufacturers on the market, such as Putco, SAA, ACC, SES Trims, AMI, and RI. Engineering only high quality products, these brands make you feel the God when you are driving your car. Designed to give your Routan a classy contrast which will provide your vehicle a new look, our chrome accessories are suggested in stainless steel and ABS plastic. Make your choice with the help of CARiD.com.
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...This set of pillar post has beveled edges that are rolled and smoothMade from high quality stainless steel with smooth mirror polished finish$27.60 - $176.64
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticCustom designed for each application$39.38 - $88.73
- SES Trims® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SES Trims®. Are your mirrors black or body colored? Are they chrome but weathered and impact damaged? Then bring some shine and protection to your mirrors with these Chrome or Gloss Black Mirror Covers! They're...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticCustom designed for each application$62.48 - $147.76
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Manufactured from high quality 304 Stainless SteelPolished to a mirror finish$13.50 - $122.40
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.Made in USAOfficial Licensed Product$0.80 - $119.95
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...Make your vehicle stand out with their shimmering shineCustom shaped for a flawless fit$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.Custom designed for each applicationPrecision manufactured for a perfect fit$29.99 - $74.99
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.Uses 3M acrylic foam backing for easy installationManufactured from high impact plastic$34.38 - $102.85
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.Manufactured from high impact plasticTriple Chrome finish$13.75 - $214.20
- Marquee® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Marquee®. Installing custom style door handle covers is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticCustom designed for each application$45.36 - $78.75
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$36.56 - $189.65
- SAA® Trunk TrimTrunk Trim by SAA®, 1 Piece. Give your car a chrome touch at an affordable value with SAA's rear deck trim. Each unit is made of high-quality stainless steel with smooth mirror polished finish that looks like chrome. Laser cut for...Will match your existing chrome trim and add style to your vehicleAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$22.08 - $110.40
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- SAA® Chrome Trunk TrimChrome Trunk Trim by SAA®. Give your car a chrome touch at affordable value with SAA rear deck trim. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.Will match your existing chrome trim and add style to your vehicleAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$22.08 - $110.40
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.