- (158)Clutch KitsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (23)FlywheelsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (1)FlexplateVolkswagen Rabbit
- Rebuild KitsVolkswagen Rabbit
- Seals & GasketsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (24)AT Oil CoolersVolkswagen Rabbit
- BearingsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (1)Transmission FiltersVolkswagen Rabbit
- (10)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapVolkswagen Rabbit
- Clutch LinkagesVolkswagen Rabbit
- AT Bands & ClutchesVolkswagen Rabbit
- (33)Transmission MountsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (7)Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (19)Transmission ShiftersVolkswagen Rabbit
- (59)Shift KnobsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (102)Transmission Fluids, Oils & AdditivesVolkswagen Rabbit
- (14)GasketingVolkswagen Rabbit
The first generation Volkswagen Golf was produced from 1974 till 1983, but it came to the USA in 1975 and was called the Volkswagen Rabbit. The car combined a nimble front-wheel drive chassis and incredible space efficiency. This vehicle had a more impressive fuel economy and performance compared with American economy cars of that time. In 1985 the Rabbit name was substituted by the Golf moniker. The Rabbit nameplate was brought back for the fifth generation Volkswagen Golf presented in North America in 2006. The vehicle was offered in a 2- or 4-door hatchback and in just one trim level. The 2006 Rabbit featured a 2.5 L 150-horsepower engine, which was later upgraded to 170 hp. Transmission options included a 5-speed manual and 6-speed automatic.
If your vehicle's transmission system needs repair and you are looking for a new clutch kit, torque converter, oil cooler or pump, browse our website to find all these and many other Volkswagen Rabbit replacement transmission parts. The fact that we cooperate with top aftermarket manufacturers ensures the great quality of our products. All parts are offered at reasonable prices so you don't have to pay through the nose to keep your vehicle on the road. And you always have an opportunity to contact our specialists if you have questions.
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.$30.50 - $2,170.35
- LuK® Dual Mass FlywheelDual Mass Flywheel by LuK®. LuK dual-mass flywheels absorb engine vibrations before they are transmitted to the driveline where they can create gear rattle. These units feature a built-in damper designed to isolate engine torque...Engineered and manufactured to OE specificationsAll new components - including ring gear and dowel pins$146.54 - $974.39
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you...$30.50 - $2,170.35
- Dorman® Clutch Master CylinderClutch Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Clutch Master Cylinder effectively returns hydraulic pressure to the clutch system, restoring the ability to shift properly again. Dorman also offers a Clutch Master Cylinder, available...$10.10 - $235.11
- RhinoPac® Modular Clutch KitModular Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. RhinoPac's Modular Clutch Kit features a winning combination of improved performance, perfect clutch feel, and enhanced durability. Each part is designed to work in conjunction with other driveline...Restores factory-like performancePrecision-matched with other driveline components$144.77 - $964.94
- LuK® Master CylinderClutch Master Cylinder by LuK®. LuK offers a complete line of high-quality slave and master cylinders for import and domestic vehicle applications. Worn hydraulic components can cause clutch release problems. Plastic hydraulic...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$15.71 - $204.64
- EXEDY® OEM Clutch DiscOEM Clutch Disc by EXEDY®. This automotive part, which is sandwiched between the clutch cover and the flywheel, is directly responsible for transmitting power from the engine to the transmission, and is able to reduce vibrations in...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$22.59 - $440.78
- LuK® Hydraulic Clutch Release SystemHydraulic Clutch Release System by LuK®. Resolve hard-to-bleed applications and reduce repair time by using a LuK pre-filled complete hydraulic system. LuK offers a complete line of high-quality slave and master cylinders for...Saves timeSaves money$10.80 - $265.35
- Sachs® Clutch DiscClutch Disc by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$29.78 - $618.31
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...Helps restore factory-like performanceDurable construction for long-term use$61.29 - $1,424.49
- Beck Arnley® Clutch Master CylinderClutch Master Cylinder by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s,...Comes with everything required for successful installationOE quality products from top original equipment$22.04 - $216.56
- Genuine® Automatic Transmission PanAutomatic Transmission Pan by Genuine®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$47.69 - $420.19
- LuK® RepSet™ Clutch KitRepSet™ Clutch Kit by LuK®. Each LuK RepSet contains everything you need to get the job done right: new clutch, disc, release bearing, pilot bearing (where required), spline tool and lubricant. Designed and engineered to...100% functionally tested and guaranteed to meet OEM performance specifications.Each set contains everything your need to do the job right$63.50 - $954.91
- Beck Arnley® Automatic Transmission FilterAutomatic Transmission Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$9.30 - $214.42
- RhinoPac® Replacement Dual Mass FlywheelReplacement Dual Mass Flywheel RhinoPac®. A dual mass flywheel reduces engine vibration and makes shifting easier, but the internal damping system can fail and resurfacing may not be possible. To ensure silky smooth vehicle...Replaces worn, grooved, cracked, and warped flywheelsEnsures the correct clutch disc contact surface$238.27 - $878.85
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
- Walker® U-Bolt Clamp$1.85 - $2.29
Volkswagen Rabbit Transmission Parts Reviews
2005 Chevy Tahoe