- (116)Spark PlugsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (85)Spark Plug Wires, Ignition WiresVolkswagen Rabbit
- (37)Ignition CoilsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (91)DistributorsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (23)Relays, Sensors & SwitchesVolkswagen Rabbit
- Diesel Glow PlugsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (1)Ignition Lock CylindersVolkswagen Rabbit
- (1)Electrical LubricantsVolkswagen Rabbit
The Volkswagen Rabbit is a reliable, economic car that will never disappoint! The name of the vehicle was used for the Golf sold in the U.S. and Canadian markets from 1975 up to 2009. The first Rabbit established Volkswagen as the maker of smartly designed subcompact cars with front wheel drive. Throughout the whole history, the Rabbit was highly demanded by customers thanks to its high performances, awesome driving dynamics, great transmission, attractive design, Volkswagen's reliability and a bunch of other advantages. The Rabbit nameplate was completely abandoned when the sixth generation of the Golf was introduced.
Despite being a very well-knit and trouble-free vehicle, the Rabbit needs replacement parts once in a while. Visit our online store and choose whatever is needed. Here you will find a comprehensive range of Volkswagen Rabbit replacement ignition parts from the industry’s reputable manufacturers. All doubts about the quality of our products should be swept away as we do only deal with dependable aftermarket manufacturers and double-check all the parts we get. Our customer service is second to none and we’re always ready to assist you in making an informed choice. Enjoy the fantastic shopping time and help your Rabbit live long with our e-shop.
- ACDelco® Professional™ Conventional Spark PlugProfessional™ Conventional Spark Plug by ACDelco®. Designed for today’s most popular autos, as well as several marine applications, ACDelco’s Rapidfire® Platinum Spark Plugs fit engines using conventional plugs, as well as...Ribless insulator that improves the plug-to-boot seal.Tapered center wire electrode with a platinum pad reduces the firing diameter and helps improve the firing efficiency by concentrating and directing energy needed to fire the plug with less voltage.$2.30 - $17.82
- Denso® Spark PlugSpark Plug by Denso®. Denso Double Platinum plug features platinum on both the center and ground electrodes. This precious metal fights corrosion and erosion, ensuring superior spark performance and maximum spark plug life capable...Platinum center electrodePlatinum ground electrode$2.40 - $32.59
- Motorcraft® Nickel Spark PlugNickel Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance to erosion...Direct OEM replacementRecommended by Ford Motor Company$2.65 - $15.10
- Standard® Pro Series™ Spark Plug Wire SetPro Series™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$7.64 - $464.64
- Denso® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Denso®. A leader in direct ignition technology, Denso developed the auto industry's first compact stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by many of the world's leading automakers,...Improved coil efficiency reduces the need to generate high voltageDriving circuit is integrated into top of coil$9.12 - $398.38
- Cardone® DistributorDistributor by Cardone Select®. Cardone Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all distributors meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. The only NEW distributor in the aftermarket that is 100% computer tested for...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$33.45 - $360.99
- Standard® Spark Plug WireSpark Plug Wire Set by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$9.58 - $509.04
- Standard® Intermotor™ Ignition CoilIntermotor™ Ignition Coil by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$16.59 - $1,175.91
- Bosch® Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode for a 50% longer performance life vs. even OE plugsTapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrode for improved starting in cold weather and increased fuel ignitability$2.50 - $9.30
- Denso® Primary Ignition WirePrimary Ignition Wire by Denso®. The 7 and 8mm ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests covering...Carbon impregnated fiberglass core for superior support conductivityFiberglass braid for maximum strength$13.29 - $619.43
- Spectra Premium® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium ignition coils are designed and produced under a strict TS16949 quality control process.All ignition coils are durability tested at 100 cycles of thermal shock (-50 to 300° F), to ensure reliability from extreme vibration24 hours salt spray test ensures sensors provide high corrosion resistance$9.59 - $163.56
- Bosch® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Bosch®. Switch from your OE spark plug wire set to the high-quality Mag core wire set from Bosch. Stainless steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and longer...Opti-layer Mag technology for superior lifetime performanceReduces the chance for misfire and eliminates radio static$10.30 - $406.45
- Standard® Intermotor™ Diesel Glow PlugDiesel , Intermotor™ Diesel Glow Plug by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for...$24.07 - $33.87
- Bosch® Platinum Ir Fusion™ Spark PlugPlatinum Ir Fusion™ Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 4. If you want the best for your engine, try Platinum Ir Fusion spark plugs. Their fused iridium and platinum center electrode with exclusive surface air gap firing technology...Fused iridium and platinum center electrode, sintered into an extended insulator nose reaches self-cleaning temperature only seconds after starting and provides exceptional wear resistanceTapered shape of the ground electrode reduces flame shrouding for improved combustion and more power$8.97 - $11.84
- Delphi® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Delphi®. Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one...Designed and endurance tested to resist the common stresses that cause failureEfficient coil design that ensures the power in the coil has a streamlined path to the spark plug$22.16 - $210.54
Guides & Articles
- Performance Ignition SystemsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Ignition PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
Volkswagen Rabbit Ignition Parts Reviews
2011 Jeep Wrangler