- (89)Fuel PumpsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (32)Fuel TanksVolkswagen Rabbit
- (84)Fuel FiltersVolkswagen Rabbit
- (60)Fuel Injectors & RailsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (11)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (33)Throttle BodiesVolkswagen Rabbit
- (54)CarburetorVolkswagen Rabbit
- (13)Diesel Fuel System PartsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (77)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (32)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesVolkswagen Rabbit
- Diesel Glow PlugsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (37)Fuel System AdditivesVolkswagen Rabbit
Hengst® - Fuel Filter is one of the Volkswagen Rabbit fuel delivery parts that you get to find here. This aftermarket part is a direct replacement of the original. It is of the same dimensions as the original one but it offers better efficiency in filtration. The folds of this filter are made of a specially embossed paper that traps even 1 micron sized particles. It is the ideal part to go for if you are looking to protect the engine and value for the 2006/09 models. Your car’s warranty remains valid even after installing this part. The other part to buy for your 2006/09 VW Rabbit is the Genuine® - Fuel Pump Tank Seal. This is a direct replacement seal that comes with a 30 days return warranty. The inside diameter is 125mm while the outside diameter is 132mm. The materials used to make the part are hardy and reliable to ensure that it lasts for a long time. You should also pick the Bosch® - MAP Sensor which has been made using high quality materials. The part comes with all the additional hardware that you need to have it in place. The manufacturer has also backed it with a 30 days return warranty against poor workmanship and defective materials. It is for the 2009 model.
If you still own the 1978 VW Rabbit, you need to revamp its performance with the installation of the Replace® - Fuel Tank. This aftermarket part is a direct replacement of the original one. It is made of hardened steel which has also been coated with a non corrosive material. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty. The manufacturer has included a lock ring as well as all the other hardware that you need to have the tank in place. It measures 36x9x18 inches.
- Replace® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Replace®. Fuel tanks can be made of steel or plastic. Both kinds can fail due to fuel leaks or impact damage, such as would occur if the vehicle runs over debris in the road, or collides with an obstacle while driving...$24.37 - $947.62
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.62 - $2,005.78
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Airtex® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$8.76 - $560.46
- Spectra Premium® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Spectra Premium®. This product is designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system for use with diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5) and gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20). Made of OE...Designed for use with gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20) and diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5)Meets or exceeds manufacturer's specifications$27.26 - $2,361.73
- Bosch® Fuel FiltersFuel Filter by Bosch®. Protect your engine with Bosch fuel filters.Dirt-holding capacity of 15 gramsRobust aluminum-, plastic-, or surface-treated steel filter housing$4.46 - $66.20
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$31.55 - $376.92
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It...Optimal spray pattern for optimum mixture preparation and efficient combustion, also during dynamic driving behaviorReduced consumption and low emissions, particularly during the start and warm-up phase$27.42 - $611.96
- Standard® Intermotor™ Diesel Glow PlugDiesel , Intermotor™ Diesel Glow Plug by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$24.07 - $33.87
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Fuel PumpGM Original Equipment™ Fuel Pump by ACDelco®. When you need outstanding fuel delivery, easy installation and proper fit, you need GM Original Equipment Fuel Pumps, the ideal replacement for virtually any GM vehicle on the road...Latest fuel-level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kits.Improved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs.$29.79 - $440.97
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$46.94 - $1,092.74
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$44.58 - $1,392.39
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch®. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...Direct replacementInstalls the same way as the factory unit$118.05 - $780.33
- Bosch® Glow PlugGlow Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Keep your diesel vehicle running right with Glow Plugs by Bosch. Featuring revolutionary Duraterm technology, they heat up faster than standard plugs for superior cold-start performance and a longer...Engineered for superior cold-start performanceRegulating coil controls current draw for rapid heat-up of the heating coil$11.39 - $48.53
- Delphi® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Delphi®, Delphi fuel injectors are specifically tailored to deliver pressurized, atomized fuel to each cylinder in precise proportions required under extreme conditions. In fact, Delphi performance fuel injectors...Improved fuel economy and minimal fuel leakage during vehicle idle due to extremely low drip tipAccurate metering even during extreme temperature and condition (-40°F to 230°F)$34.78 - $688.54
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.