- (8)Valves & Valvetrain PartsVolkswagen Rabbit
- Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (31)CamshaftsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversVolkswagen Rabbit
- (40)CrankshaftsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (55)Cylinder HeadsVolkswagen Rabbit
- Engine BearingsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (14)Turbo & SuperchargersVolkswagen Rabbit
- Harmonic BalancersVolkswagen Rabbit
- (64)Engine MountsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (154)Oil FiltersVolkswagen Rabbit
- (1)Oil PumpsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (4)Valve CoversVolkswagen Rabbit
- (5)Oil PansVolkswagen Rabbit
- (9)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesVolkswagen Rabbit
- (64)Timing BeltsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (10)Engine Oil CoolersVolkswagen Rabbit
- Engine PulleysVolkswagen Rabbit
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (2)Rebuild KitsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (98)Motor OilsVolkswagen Rabbit
- (63)Engine Oil AdditivesVolkswagen Rabbit
- (14)GasketingVolkswagen Rabbit
The Volkswagen Rabbit sales started in 1975 in the U.S. and Canadian markets. Production was discontinued in 2009. The concept was developed by Italian car designer Giorgetto Giugiaro. In most of the world, this compact car is known as the Volkswagen Golf. It is well known round the globe, and is in great demand thanks to its reliability and budget-friendly price. The VW Rabbit comes equipped with semi-automatic air conditioning system or the automatic climate control unit 2C-Climatronic. The latest generation is one of the most popular cars in the whole world.
Problems with engines are always bad news, but do not need to signal disaster. If all you need is brand new, top quality repair parts, our online store offers a huge range of engine parts for your compact Volkswagen Rabbit. We understand that you are interested in buying top quality units without overpaying, so we offer products at affordable prices. We always strive to ship your order ASAP. Also we provide you with quality assistance on any occasion. Browse our website to find some great deals on crankshafts, camshafts, pistons, valves, engine mounts, timing chains, oil filters, drive belts, and many other Volkswagen Rabbit engine parts.
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. The moving parts in your engine are cushioned by a very thin film of oil between the moving parts and bearings. If dirt gets in between these components, you may end up with...Provides superior engine protection and oil filtrationDesigned for Conventional Motor Oil$5.44 - $30.19
- URO Parts® Engine Oil PanEngine Oil Pan by URO Parts®. Replace your worn out engine part with this superior engine component designed by URO to restore your vehicle's factory performance. Manufactured to meet the highest OE standards, this reliable product...Replaces your worn out factory engine part to restore vehicle's performanceConstructed from top notch materials for ultimate strength and reliability$15.95 - $237.20
- URO Parts® Drive Belt Idler PulleyDrive Belt Idler Pulley by URO Parts®. Replace your worn out engine part with this superior engine component designed by URO to restore your vehicle's factory performance. Manufactured to meet the highest OE standards, this...Replaces your worn out factory engine part to restore vehicle's performanceConstructed from top notch materials for ultimate strength and reliability$12.99 - $57.43
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman®. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...$5.03 - $294.26
- FRAM® High Mileage™ Spin-On Oil FilterHigh Mileage™ Full-Flow Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. This Full-Flow Spin-On filter helps to extend the service life of High Mileage vehicles ensuring maximum engine protection and unrestricted oil flow. It's the perfect...Ensures extreme engine protection and oil filtration for older high mileage vehiclesContains time-released additives to maintain protection throughout oil life$8.82 - $17.39
- Genuine® Valve CoverValve Cover by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$148.21 - $688.56
- Dorman® Engine Valve CoverEngine Valve Cover by Dorman®. Save time and money with Dorman’s Engine Valve Cover. Each one comes with the appropriate number of gaskets as well as all other components needed for a complete repair.$24.06 - $208.70
- Melling® Replacement Camshaft SprocketReplacement Camshaft Sprocket by Melling®. Timing gears and sprockets from Melling are provided as a part of a complete timing kit program including chain and sprocket kits, as well as for the individual gear and sprocket sales.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$10.34 - $115.00
- Gates® Timing Belt Component KitTiming Belt Component Kit by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$26.51 - $275.28
- URO Parts® Engine Timing Belt Roller for Non-Super Torque BeltEngine Timing Belt Roller for Non-Super Torque Belt by URO Parts®. Replace your worn out engine part with this superior engine component designed by URO to restore your vehicle's factory performance. Manufactured to meet the...Replaces your worn out factory engine part to restore vehicle's performanceConstructed from top notch materials for ultimate strength and reliability$7.27 - $37.96
- ACDelco® Professional™ Automatic Belt Tensioner and Pulley AssemblyProfessional™ Automatic Belt Tensioner and Pulley Assembly by ACDelco®. The ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Automatic Belt Tensioner is designed for Accessory Belt Drive Systems (ABDS) that require an automatic belt...Ensures proper belt tension, alignment, and damping for superior performancePatented vibration damping system increases tensioner, belt, and accessory component life for long lasting use$35.08 - $204.67
- Dorman® Engine Oil PanEngine Oil Pan by Dorman®. Many Dorman Oil Pans include a drain plug and drain plug gasket. The engine oil pan gasket is sold separately. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit provides an additional layer of...Stamped steel or cast aluminum construction ensures long lasting durabilityHigh strength coating prevents rust$18.30 - $269.62
- Melling® Replacement CamshaftReplacement Camshaft by Melling®. Melling offers a full line of camshafts for domestic cars & light trucks, import vehicles, marine and high performance engines.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$61.08 - $475.43
- Melling® Replacement ValveReplacement Valve by Melling®. Precision engineering, selection of superior grade alloy materials and advanced manufacturing processes ensure that Melling intake valves meet the exacting specifications required for efficient,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$4.70 - $90.14
- Melling® Replacement LifterReplacement Lifter by Melling®. Melling Lifters/Tappets are designed and built to get the job done while ensuring efficient performance and quiet valve train operation.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$6.16 - $62.26
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.