- Amarok Performance Chips
- Beetle Performance Chips
- Bora Performance Chips
- Cabrio Performance Chips
- Cabriolet Performance Chips
- Campmobile Performance Chips
- CC Performance Chips
- Corrado Performance Chips
- Dasher Performance Chips
- Derby Performance Chips
- Eos Performance Chips
- Eurovan Performance Chips
- Fastback Performance Chips
- Fox Performance Chips
- Golf Performance Chips
- Golf Gti Performance Chips
- Jetta Performance Chips
- Karmann Ghia Performance Chips
- Passat Performance Chips
- Phaeton Performance Chips
- Pointer Performance Chips
- Polo Performance Chips
In the days of the bygone era when automobiles were not computer controlled, the common way to get more agile power lurking within your engine lay deeply under the hood, and this way was both time and money consuming. Modern vehicles come equipped with the computer known as ECM, ECU, or PCM. Like human brain, it is meant to control each and every function in the vehicle's body. Usually the computer is preloaded at the factory with settings intended for an 'average' driver. For those who want to unleash the hidden power inside the engine or increase torque, worldwide known manufacturers have put tomorrow technologies through their paces today to create the finest performance programmers and chips.
The top-notch performance chips and programmers offered in our extensive selection will help you get the most out of your Volkswagen without a hitch. These products comprise performance 'tunes' that were developed with utmost care to detail and rigorously dyno-tested for proven power and performance. Designed with ease of use in mind, Volkswagen performance chips and programmers we handpicked on our website feature worry-free installation. With the performance chips and programmers for your Volkswagen, you can fine tune your engine for peak performance, lower fuel consumption as well as monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, and many many more.
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance ProgrammerV-Force Plus Performance Programmer by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- GReddy® Informeter-Touch (16001604)Universal Informeter-Touch (16001604) by GReddy®. Powerful and user-friendly, the new Info-Touch provides advanced engine monitoring, with touch screen ease. Installation of the 3.5” Color TFT unit is made simple with the...Up to 53 Items possible3.5” TFT color touch screen$378.10
- GReddy® e-Manage Ultimate (15500501)Universal e-Manage Ultimate (15500501) by GReddy®. The GReddy e-manage Ultimate is as close to a stand-alone management system as you can get while maintaining the best features of a "piggy-back" engine management; an economical...(Dip) Toggle Switch - 2 independent setting can now be stored and accessed via the “Toggle Switch.” 2 separate maps for the “Injection Adjustment Map” and the “Ignition Map.” (For Rotary engines, 2 separate “Primary and Secondary Injector Maps” and “Leading & Trailing Ignition Maps.”) i.e. one program for “street” and one for “race track”.Serial port - External data (like “GReddy Warning Meters”, and other future optional products) can be monitored and recorded in real time through a data link cable.$589.00
- AEM® Dynamics Module (30-2203)Universal Dynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The...GPS latitude & longitude delivers AEMdata track map functionality via AEMnet CANbusEasily Add GPS, lateral G, altitude, pitch and roll data to engine data logs!$375.00
- AEM® AQ1 Data LoggerUniversal AQ1 Data Logger by AEM®.Records and stores a wide range of vehicle data so it can be downloaded and analyzedKit includes data logger module with 2GB SD card, dust cover, mounting hardware, USB cable, and instructions$168.29 - $374.82
- Innovate Motorsports® OT-2/LC-2 OBD-II and Wideband AFR WiFi Interface (3832)Universal OT-2/LC-2 OBD-II and Wideband AFR WiFi Interface by Innovate Motorsports®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$241.80
- TS Performance® MP8 Series Performance ChipMP8 Series Performance Chip by TS Performance®. Excellent Choice for towing. Does not increase exhaust temperatures & increases fuel mileage. n-Cab Adjustable. Offers a 2-4mpg increase! This superior product is made from first-rate...Gain up to 100 Hp increase on light duty and 30% increase on medium duty20% increase in fuel economy$445.50 - $535.50
- Auto Meter® User Configurable LCD Dash Display (6021)Universal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. The Auto Meter Competition LCD Display (8-1/2"w x 5-1/4"h x 1-3/8"d) is the next evolution of driver communication and data acquisition.7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$3,499.95
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance Module (67031)V-Force Plus Performance Module (67031) by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- TS Performance® MP8 Series™ Light Duty Performance Chip (1110602)MP8 Series™ Light Duty Performance Chip (1110602) by TS Performance®. HP Gain: up to 50 HP. Excellent Choice for towing. Does not increase exhaust temperatures & increases fuel mileage. n-Cab Adjustable. 50 - 100 hp increase....Gain up to 100 Hp increase on light duty20% increase in fuel economy$445.50
- AEM® Infinity 508 Programmable Engine Management System (30-7108)Infinity 508 Programmable Engine Management System (30-7108) by AEM®. The Infinity 506 and Infinity 508 ECUs deliver state-of-the-art electronic fuel injection (EFI) control capabilities typically found only at upper echelons of...Airflow model based (VE) tuningECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up$1,399.95
- AEM® Infinity 506 Programmable Engine Management System (30-7106)Infinity 506 Programmable Engine Management System by AEM®. The Infinity 506 and Infinity 508 ECUs deliver state-of-the-art electronic fuel injection (EFI) control capabilities typically found only at upper echelons of Motorsports....Airflow model based (VE) tuningECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up$1,399.95
- COMP Cams® EZ-TCU™ Transmission Control Unit (30282-KIT)Universal EZ-TCU™ Transmission Control Unit (30282-KIT) by COMP Cams®. Includes: Transmission Control Unit, Hand Held Unit, Wire Harness. Includes: Trans Control Unit, Hand-Held Display, OEM-Quality Wiring Harness.No software, laptop or experience neededMaximum electronic control over shift points, shift firmness and shift speed$637.48
- COMP Cams® Electronic Transmission Controller Kit (301002)Universal Electronic Transmission Controller Kit (301002) by COMP Cams®. Includes: Software, Wire Harness. This top-of-the-line product is engineered to ensure excellent driving performance and help your vehicle achieve optimum...Fully ProgrammableReal-Time Switchable Dual Calibrations$821.71
- AEM® Plug & Play Jumper Harness (30-3903)Plug & Play Jumper Harness (30-3903) by AEM®. The Infinity ECU for manual transmission equipped 2006 Mitsubishi Evo IX racing engines (Infinity 506 PN 30-7106 and Infinity 508 PN 30-7108) includes an engine-specific start-up...Airflow model based (VE) tuningECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up$309.07
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
Volkswagen Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2002 Acura TL