- Coverking® Autobody Armor™ Custom Car CoverAutobody Armor™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Maximum water resistance and breathability, as well as sufficient stretch to fit like a glove and UVR-protection. This sounds too good to be true, but not for a custom created...$255.19 - $637.99
- Coverking® Stormproof™ Custom Car CoverStormproof™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. The highest possible density of fabric microfiber results in natural water-resistance and UVR-resistance without any protective coatings needed, that could increase the risk of the...$191.39 - $534.31
- Coverking® Silverguard Plus™ Custom Car CoverSilverguard Plus™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Suitable for both, indoor and outdoor use, this cosy cover can be used under most weather conditions, unless it's extreme rain, snow or ice. Being resistant to sun rays, water and...$151.51 - $350.89
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Custom Car CoverSatin Stretch™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Recommended for interior use only, this luxurious cover fits every curve of your vehicle like its second skin. Fully breathable, it saves your ride from mold, mildew and moisture...$183.41 - $510.39
- Coverking® Coverbond 4™ Custom Car CoverCoverbond 4™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Built of four layers, this type of cover delivers breathability, both indoor and outdoor protection against UV rays, dust and pollutants and even light hail. Not only that – it will...$103.66 - $263.16
- Coverking® Triguard™ Custom Car CoverTriguard™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Recommended for use under light weather conditions. It shows outstanding performance outdoors, protecting your car against water, sun and weather. The material Triguard™ Car Cover...$79.74 - $207.34
- Coverking® Mosom Plus™ Custom Car CoverMosom Plus™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Suitable for indoor-outdoor use, it outlines every curve of your car and fits perfectly. Providing an outstanding barrier against rain, Mosom Plus Car Cover cares about the delicate...$119.61 - $295.06
- Coverking® Silverguard™ Custom Car CoverSilverguard™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Designed to protect your car from harsh elements, it's appropriate for indoor and outdoor use. UV rays, water, extreme heat, moderate snow, rain and dirt are no longer an issue with...$99.67 - $255.19
- Covercraft® Block-It™ 200 Custom Car CoverBlock-It 200™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This is one of Covercraft’s most lightweight and inexpensive car covers designed primarily for indoor storage and limited outdoor use. 3 layers of non-woven fabrics include an...$110.00 - $232.00
- Covercraft® Block-It™ 380 Custom Car CoverBlock-It 380™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This cover is designed with an advanced Kimberly-Clark film barrier that provides an excellent combination of lower cost and lighter weight. Also provides better than average outdoor...$144.00 - $359.00
- Covercraft® Dustop™ Custom Car CoverDustop™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This is an indoor-only cover designed for the finest of automotive paint finishes that offers Covercraft’s highest level of dust resistance. 4 layers of non-woven fibers block virtually...$184.00 - $457.00
- Covercraft® Evolution™ Custom Car CoverEvolution™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This outdoor all-weather car cover provides Covercraft’s highest and best level of protection from the sun’s UV rays as well as tree sap, bird droppings, minor hail, and door dings...$169.00 - $421.00
- Covercraft® Form-Fit™ Custom Car CoverForm-Fit™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. Designed primarily for indoor use, this plush lycra spandex cover stylishly hugs every curve of your vehicle while it provides Covercraft’s highest level of breathability, softness,...$310.00 - $795.00
- Covercraft® NOAH™ Custom Car CoverNOAH™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This cover is designed to provide maximum outdoor protection from acid rain, UV rays, snow, tree sap, bird droppings, dirt, and other airborne contaminants. 4 layers of non-woven fabrics...$198.00 - $515.00
- Covercraft® Polycotton Custom Car CoverPolycotton Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This indoor-only cover is for the value-conscious customer who needs a basic, soft-touch car cover. The Polycotton Custom Car Cover is crafted from a durable polycotton blend that...$131.00 - $345.00
It is the iconic picture of the 1960’s: the Volkswagen van, decked out in tie-dye designs and on the way to the Woodstock festival. The Eurovan isn’t quite the same, but it is close. This van is a smaller type van than you might be used to seeing. But the design is unique and just a little folksy. The hard thing about owning a van is that even when you drive it and spend almost every waking moment in the van; it is very hard to see the top of your van. To see it you really have to climb up the roof. But it’s up there that the quiet damage is occurring. The sun beats down on the top, penetrating down through the finish to the paint job. The rain that sits on top of the van roof finds its way into pin sized holes and leaks down into the van’s interior. It leaves the van vulnerable to rust and corrosion. To protect your Eurovan, the areas you can see, and those you can’t, buy a car cover.
Visit Carid.com where you can find a car cover that is specifically geared for your vehicle, your geographic region and your budget! Why not just get a generic one size fits all car cover? Because especially in a vehicle the size of the Eurovan, a one size fits all cover can leave large areas where the cover is bunched up and allows the moisture to collect and sit. This causes the very problem you bought the cover to solve! Because UV rays can penetrate those generic covers and still cause paint damage to your Eurovan. The Volkswagen Eurovan car covers sold at CARiD are manufactured with a naturally UV resistant fabric. These car covers are sturdy and some models can even protect your vehicle from minor hail damage with a fourth layer of protection.
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Car CoversShould I Get a Custom-Fit or a Universal Car Cover?Just as with an indoor cover, if you regularly drive your car you’ll want a cover that is light and easy to handle, whereas a cover for long term storage can be heavier. If you live in a rainy humid region you’ll want a cover that sheds water, dries quickly and is breathable so moisture can escape. Areas with intense sunlight will require a cover with maximum UV protection.