Universal Super Lube™ Rod End Synthetic Lubricant by UMI Performance®. Like the old saying goes- Protect your investment! When you spend good money on quality components you want them to last, don't you? The Super Lube Synthetic Lubricant is designed to protect the outside surface of your rod ends, preventing rust and protecting them from corrosion. Although rod ends come with hard chrome plating, over time salt and other road debris takes its toll. Help prolong this reaction with a minimal cost, simple one spray will protect for months.
- Super Lube is a multi-purpose lubricant, safe to use on anything that slides, swivels, rolls or squeaks
- It withstands temperatures within a range of -45 degrees F to 450 degrees F
- Contains a solvent that evaporates upon exposure to air
- The film of lubricant remaining forms a non-toxic, anti-corrosive shield that prevents rust and is impervious to salt water
- Penetrates, lubricates and extends the life of machinery and equipment
- Made in compliance with standards for quality
- Respected for unmatched reliability and strength
- Created by professionals to meet your requirements
UMI Performance® is an industry leading manufacturer of muscle car and modern muscle suspension components. For over 15 years, it has been the enthusiasts first choice when upgrading their muscle cars for better handling and performance. With complete in-house engineering and manufacturing, UMI Performance builds best-in-class suspension products, tested in real racing conditions to give every customer the ultimate in performance and reliability. The company provides hundreds of replacement and performance suspension components proudly designed and fabricated in its Pennsylvania-based manufacturing facility which utilizes the latest CNC machining and CNC laser cutting as well as press brake operation, MIG and TIG welding and engineering.