The ignition system is designed to create a spark that will ignite the fuel/air mixture in the engine's cylinder. It must create a spark strong enough to burn the air/fuel mixture for easy engine starting and optimum fuel mileage as well as control the timing of the spark so it occurs at the exact right time. The performance ignition system creates a more powerful spark which ensures complete combustion, thus boosting the engine's horsepower. Upgrade the ignition system of your vehicle to get full combustion and maximum horsepower from your Toyota Supra.
In our store we offer performance ignition systems for your Toyota Supra to get the most out of your engine. We cooperate with globally renowned manufacturers such as Karlyn STI, Accel, SMD, and more providing second-to-none ignition controllers, direct ignition coils, spark plugs, and other products at attractive prices. We guarantee the finest quality and reliability of all products, and performance ignition parts are no exception. Check out our online catalog and select appropriate performance parts for your Toyota Supra. Enjoy our user-friendly navigation and find everything you need within a few seconds. You can easily place an order right from your home or office.
- E3® Spark PlugSpark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...Advanced DiamondFire electrode designProduces a faster burn$5.99
- Bosch® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Bosch®. Switch from your OE spark plug wire set to the high-quality Mag core wire set from Bosch. Stainless steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and longer...Opti-layer Mag technology for superior lifetime performanceReduces the chance for misfire and eliminates radio static$10.30 - $406.45
- Bosch® Platinum Spark PlugPlatinum Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts, smoother...Delivers quick starts and smooth accelerationLower ignition voltage requirement provides reliable cold weather starting and superior operation under all driving conditions$4.70 - $7.64
- Karlyn STI® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Karlyn STI®. The ignition coil is one of the most important part in the ignition system. Ignition Coil aimed to provide the needed high voltage and ignition energy for generating the high voltage sparks at...Place directly on the spark plugHigh temperature resistant$3.06 - $106.28
- Haltech® ECU Ignition CoilUniversal ECU Ignition Coil by Haltech®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Haltech features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$56.00 - $105.00
- Bosch® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Bosch®. The ignition coil converts the low primary voltage from the battery to the high secondary voltage that goes to the spark plugs. Coils can fail completely, and they can also have degraded performance if...Meets or exceeds OEM specificationExcellent mechanical stability and corrosion protection$18.86 - $259.75
- Karlyn STI® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. The purpose of good wire insulation is to protect the cable from voltage leaks. The single most important factor for rating insulation performance is the type of material used and not the...Spiral CoreStainless Steel Magnetic Conductive Winding$10.24 - $429.23
- Bosch® Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode for a 50% longer performance life vs. even OE plugsTapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrode for improved starting in cold weather and increased fuel ignitability$2.50 - $9.30
- Karlyn STI® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Karlyn STI®. Coil Pack replaces the distributor. It features electronically controlled pack of ignition coils controled by the car's computer and as distributor it is used to create the spark for all engine...Increases the amount of horsepowersBetters combustion$23.45 - $153.61
- Bosch® Platinum Ir Fusion™ Spark PlugPlatinum Ir Fusion™ Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 4. If you want the best for your engine, try Platinum Ir Fusion spark plugs. Their fused iridium and platinum center electrode with exclusive surface air gap firing technology...Fused iridium and platinum center electrode, sintered into an extended insulator nose reaches self-cleaning temperature only seconds after starting and provides exceptional wear resistanceTapered shape of the ground electrode reduces flame shrouding for improved combustion and more power$8.97 - $11.84
- Accel® Prestolite ProConnect Direct Ignition CoilPrestolite ProConnect Direct Ignition Coil by Accel®. Our name is synonymous with automotive performance and quality. For nearly 100 years, we have been a leader in introducing new ignition system and automotive electronics...Designed to provide original equipment fit, form and functionManufactured using high quality materials and processes$24.25 - $80.87
- Bosch® OE Fine Wire Spark PlugOE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original...OE specific design360-degree continuous laser welded platinum tip for durability and long life$3.40 - $18.21
- ZEX™ Power Tune Spark PlugPower Tune Spark Plug by ZEX™. When you add performance modifications like high-flow air filters, headers, performance exhaust, nitrous, or superchargers, you need stronger spark to maximize the horsepower available from these...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$7.11 - $41.48
- Bosch® OE Specialty Spark PlugOE Specialty Spark Plug by Bosch®. Replace your worn out spark plugs with Bosch spark plugs and experience miles of worry-free driving. OE Specialty Spark Plugs ensure safe and reliable performance, same as your OE plugs, so you...Designed to meet or exceed OE specificationsMatch the fit, form, and function of the OE design$2.54 - $20.94
- ZEX™ Hyperformance™ Spark Plug SetHyperformance™ Spark Plug by ZEX™. These plugs have an optimal heat range and ground strap designed for nitrous, turbo and supercharged engines that maximize safety and performance. Durable nickel electrodes with copper core...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$7.11 - $41.48
Guides & Articles
- Performance Ignition SystemsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Ignition PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
- Centric® Brake Hose$9.74 - $17.69
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $2,445.00