Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and outward/peripheral reach by 10% over most OEM equipment. Sylvania replacement bulbs are built to fine, exacting tolerances and fit like original equipment for the long term. 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Replacement filament-type bulbs
- SilverStar Mini halogen bulbs increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and outward/peripheral reach by 10% over most OEM equipment
- Brighter illumination allows other drivers to see your vehicle from further away and react sooner - increasing safety in all weather conditions
- 100% street legal
- Bulbs and bulb sockets are built to fine, exacting tolerances to fit like original equipment and install just as easily with no modifications
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Sylvania® was originally founded in 1931, specializing in the development and manufacturing of vacuum tubes and radio transceivers. The company emerged on the forefront of lighting technology with the introduction of the first fluorescent lighting tube in 1939, and followed by branching into customer electronics such as television sets, radios, camera flashbulbs, and more. In 1959, Sylvania merged with General Telephone to form General Telephone and Electronics (GTE). During the following decades, Sylvania expanded their product lineup into automotive lighting applications and began cutting edge work on fiberoptics. In 1993, Sylvania merged with German lighting company Osram (founded in 1919) to form the Osram Sylvania name that is known today. Today, Osram Sylvania has United States headquarters and manufacturing in Hillsboro, NH and has become the world's largest manufacturer of automotive lighting equipment as well as products that illuminate homes and commercial applications.