- (5)Bed Mats & LinersSuzuki
- (10)Bed RailsSuzuki
- (423)Tool BoxesSuzuki
- (10)Headache RacksSuzuki
- (43)Bed RacksSuzuki
- (1)Bed SlidesSuzuki
- (25)Bed OrganizersSuzuki
- (70)Fuel Transfer TanksSuzuki
- (65)Tonneau CoversSuzuki
- (3)Bed ExtendersSuzuki
- (18)Tailgate Light BarsSuzuki
- (7)Tailgate SealsSuzuki
- (10)Truck Lift GatesSuzuki
- (9)Truck Bed Mount Bike RacksSuzuki
- (1,842)Towing & HitchesSuzuki
Suzuki is a popular Japanese vehicle manufacturer with factories and distribution cells all over the world. They specialize in ATV’s, motorcycles and dirt bikes, but they also make cars. Suzuki also has 1 truck in its lineup – the Suzuki Equator. Just like everything that Suzuki makes, the Equator is well-built and stylish. If you own a Suzuki truck, and you have found this page, then you are likely looking to upgrade your vehicle with accessories or aftermarket parts. Well, simply put, you’ve found the right website!
Here at CARiD, we specialize in aftermarket parts and accessories for just about every street-legal vehicle out there. Whether the vehicle is still being produced or not, we scour the market to find all the best parts and accessories. Then, we negotiate the best possible pricing on these parts, so that we can pass on the savings to you! We truly care about our customers, and we are always here to help! So no matter what Suzuki truck bed accessory you are looking for, we’ve got what you need! Plus, if you can’t find what you’re looking for, or you just have a question about the shopping process, don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Dee Zee® Tool BoxTool Box by Dee Zee®. When you need to organize and protect your valuable tools, Dee Zee knows how to do it just right. With this toolbox, neither Mother Nature nor a thief will be able to reach your belongings. Tough construction...$133.30 - $744.64
- Dee Zee® Blue Label Side Mount Tool BoxBlue Label Side Mount Tool Box by Dee Zee®. The Blue Label series of tool boxes signifies commercial-grade metal construction. While overall designs and sizes are identical to other tool box series from Dee Zee, Blue Label boxes...Blue Label signifies thicker, heavy gauge aluminum construction which provides the highest level of strength for commercial useTool boxes are available designed for above-bed and bed-level mounting at the front of your bed area, or along the side rails$343.98 - $535.17
- Dee Zee® Red Label Side Mount Tool BoxRed Label Side Mount Tool Box by Dee Zee®. The Red Label series of tool boxes signifies durable, diamond tread aluminum construction. While overall designs and sizes mirror Dee Zee’s Blue Label commercial grade heavy-gauge series...Standard .056-thick aluminum construction with textured diamond tread patternTool boxes are available designed for above-bed and bed-level mounting at the front of your bed area, or along the side rails$260.24 - $303.75
- Dee Zee® Combo Fuel Transfer TankCombo Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. Dee Zee bolts a fitted tool chest to their L-shaped liquid tank to create the series of Combo Fuel Transfer Tanks which offer all-in-one transport for tools and non-flammable liquids. An...Aluminum versions offer standard .056 aluminum thickness for the toolbox, heavy-duty .125 aluminum thickness for the liquid transfer tankTraditional steel versions offer standard 20-gauge thickness for the tool box and heavy-duty 14-gauge thickness for the liquid transfer tank$200.62 - $1,026.68
- Dee Zee® L-Shape™ Fuel Transfer TankL-Shape™ Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. This L-shaped liquid transfer tank mounts to your truck bed to provide safer transport of non-flammable fuels and liquids. It’s easy-pour and easy-drain system will make you glad to...Reinforced, thick 14-gauge steel or .125 aluminum construction provides heavy-duty strength and safetyMultiple powder coat finishes are available to protect against scratches, chips, and tarnishing$200.62 - $901.43
- Dee Zee® Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool BoxSpecialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box by Dee Zee®. Make the most of space that may be wasted on top of your pickup’s rear wheel well humps with this series of tool boxes shaped to wrap on top of and around them. Crafted from a...Available in sizes that offer storage on top of and behind wheel well humps, or in double-wide size for storage on both sides of the wheel humpVersions are available with slide-out drawers$211.75 - $221.78
- Thule® Xsporter Pro™ Multi-Height Aluminum Truck RackXsporter Pro™ Multi-Height Aluminum Truck Rack by Thule®. Increase your truck’s load carrying capability with this adjustable rack system. Oversize cargo up to 400 lbs. that won’t fit in the bed is no problem for the Xsporter...CustomAdjust™ load bars can be adjusted to almost any height needed for maximum carrying versatilityStrong enough to carry up to 400 lbs$759.95
- CARR® Work Truck StepWork Truck Step by CARR®. These solid hands-free steps are a must if you are looking to get an easy and quick access to the bed of your service truck. Push the step in to deploy it to the out position and push it in again to lock...Tough aluminum construction with interior steel straps for additional strengthAble to withstand up to 500 lbs of weight$261.49 - $566.71
- Unique Truck Accessories® Extruded Truck Flat BedTruck Flat Bed - by Unique Truck Accessories®. Aluminum flatbeds are ½ the weight of steel beds and last much longer. They built on a 3/16” thick x 3” high I beam sub-frame for a rugged and strong construction. These beds...Light-weight3/16” Thick x 3” High I-beam Sub-Frame$119.77 - $4,414.84
- Unique Truck Accessories® Diamond Tread Truck Flat BedDiamond Truck Flat Bed by Unique Truck Accessories®. Headboard Dimensions: 80"W x 41"H. Fuel Bezel Position: Front. Aluminum flatbeds are ½ the weight of steel beds and last much longer. They built on a 3/16” thick x 3” high I...Light-weight3/16” Thick x 3” High I-beam Sub-Frame$119.77 - $4,414.84
- TracRac® UtilityRac™ G2 Body Truck Rack SystemUtilityRac™ G2 Body Truck Rack System by TracRac®. Sliding rack systems aren’t just for pickups anymore. Now you can give your utility work truck the same advantages of a high-quality overhead rack that you’ve enjoyed on your...1,250 lb. Load capacityAerodynamic and quiet$759.99
- Amer-Rac® Heavy Duty Camper Cap Pickup Truck RackHeavy Duty Camper Cap Pickup Truck Rack by Amer-Rac®. Available for full size & compact pickup trucks. This Heavy Duty Cargo Carrier mounts to the pickup bedrails, under the cap rails, without drilling into the cap shell.$49.88 - $391.92
- RKI® Window Grille Cab RackWindow Grille Cab Rack by RKI®. This stylish and functional headache rack will protect you and your pickup truck glass from breakage by taking the pain out of shifty bulky loads. It will also keep your cab cooler by guarding your...Designed to protect you and your truck window from damageKeeps the cab of your truck cooler by deflecting UV rays$314.71 - $358.24
- Dee Zee® HARDware Series Side Mount Tool BoxHARDware Series Side Mount Tool Box by Dee Zee®. The HARDware series line of tool boxes features 20-gauge traditional steel construction to offer value for the customer that needs a lockable box without the greater cost of aluminum...HARDware series reflects 20-gauge traditional steel constructionDesigned for heavy-duty commercial use with rigid steel that is highly resistant to dents from heavy objects that may shift during motion$233.70 - $262.60
- Dee Zee® Topsider Box with Single DoorTopsider Box with Single Door by Dee Zee®. Add lockable storage capacity to the top of your pickup’s bed rails with Top Side tool boxes available in multiple configurations. High-grade aluminum with a textured diamond tread...Crafted from standard high-strength Dee Zee .056 aluminumTextured diamond-tread pattern is polished to a brilliant shine then finished with clear powder coat for protection against chips and scratches$279.90
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.
Suzuki Truck Bed Accessories Reviews
2012 Chevy Silverado