Suzuki Swift Fuel System Parts
- Fuel Pumps & Parts
- Fuel Tanks
- Fuel Filters & Parts
- Fuel Injectors, Fuel Rails & Components
- Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Throttle Bodies
- Fuel Hoses, Clamps, Gaskets & Seals
- Fuel Sensors, Relays & Switches
- Spark Plugs
- Catalytic Converters & Components
- Vapor Canisters & Components
- Oxygen Sensors & Components
- Intake Manifolds & Components
- Performance Chips
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Fuel System Service
- Cardone®Throttle BodyThrottle Body by Cardone®. When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates into longer service life, less...100% computerized testing of motor, throttle position sensor and articulation ensures reliable and consistent performanceEach unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Every component is inspected, remanufactured or replaced ensuring a durable, high-quality product$48.45 - $790.57
- Spectra Premium®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Spectra Premium®. This product is designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system for use with diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5) and gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20). Made of OE...Designed for use with gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20) and diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5)Meets or exceeds manufacturer's specifications$58.89 - $1,988.62
- Replace®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Replace®. Fuel tanks can be made of steel or plastic. Both kinds can fail due to fuel leaks or impact damage, such as would occur if the vehicle runs over debris in the road, or collides with an obstacle while driving...$77.52 - $1,990.82
- GB Remanufacturing®Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement part, so...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$15.29 - $56.86
- Denso®Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Denso®. One of the true innovators in electronic fuel injection technology, DENSO introduced the 12-hole injector in 1999. Its breakthrough design reduced fuel droplet size to 65 microns, providing superior atomization...Maintains new-car smoothness and drivabilityFirst Time Fit® saves valuable shop time$59.50 - $233.53
- FRAM®Fuel Filter KitFuel Filter Kit by FRAM®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$2.48 - $38.86
- Hastings®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$1.58 - $58.12
- Denso®Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A primary...Turbine Technology - Delivers fuel with minimal pressure pulsation for quieter operationArmature - Ultra-high balanced to minimize noise and vibration$60.51 - $169.20
- TYC®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC®. If you hear a whining noise coming from the fuel tank, you know you have a fuel pump situation. And unless you get a brand-new component, chances are you'll finish your next trip on the side of the road. But...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software$14.03 - $71.36
- Delphi®Fuel Pressure RegulatorFuel Pressure Regulator by Delphi®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality...OE engineering, testing and troubleshooting to ensure precisionNitrileTM diaphragms are resilient against high-ethanol fuels$21.98 - $650.36
- Standard®Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...Stainless-steel calibration slide and spring assembly prevents corrosion within the fuel control body, which leads to an extended service lifePrecision-wound and precision-trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel$16.63 - $876.59
- Carter®Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$25.78 - $444.55
- Spectra Premium®Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to ensure...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$17.01 - $728.67
- Delphi®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$30.04 - $740.07
- Airtex®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other enhanced...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$20.17 - $420.26
- Bosch®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Bosch®. Bosch state-of-the-art turbine fuel pumps offer many advantages when compared to older roller-cell and inner-gear pump designs. Not only do these pumps offer near silent operation and improved drivability,...Superior turbine pump designSmooth fuel flow$34.11 - $208.41
- Bosch®Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Bosch®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Bosch features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...100% new, not rebuiltOE design to ensure exact fit, form and function$47.06 - $501.59
- Bosch®Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Bosch®. Bosch state-of-the-art turbine fuel pumps offer many advantages when compared to older roller-cell and inner-gear pump designs. Not only do these pumps offer near silent operation and improved...Superior turbine pump designSmooth fuel flow$55.87 - $417.70
- Replace®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Replace®. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump, which would in turn cause a no-start condition or misfiring and surging. A faulty sending unit will not enable the dash gauge to indicate the...$25.10 - $1,088.68
- Beck Arnley®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...Matches OE form, fit and functionMade with premium grade materials$50.89 - $421.53
- Autobest®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$12.62 - $54.22
- Denso®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A primary supplier...Turbine Technology - Delivers fuel with minimal pressure pulsation for quieter operationArmature - Ultra-high balanced to minimize noise and vibration$39.99 - $194.34
- Denso®Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Denso®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$83.07 - $364.31
- Pilot®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Pilot®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting...Helps you to get the most out of your vehiclePrecision designed to perfectly fit your vehicle$24.00 - $182.02
- Precise®Electric Fuel Pump (402-P8023)Electric Fuel Pump by Precise®. This product is designed and manufactured by the original equipment supplier to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump at an affordable price. It's 100% performance tested to ensure excellent...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureMeets or exceeds all OE standards and specifications$13.93
- Precise®Electric Fuel Pump (402-P8229)Electric Fuel Pump by Precise®. This product is designed and manufactured by the original equipment supplier to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump at an affordable price. It's 100% performance tested to ensure excellent...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureMeets or exceeds all OE standards and specifications$34.00
- Sonic®Electric Fuel Pump KitElectric Fuel Pump Kit by Sonic®. Electronic fuel pumps and modules are designed with top of the line components and include the accessory kit inside. Sonic use OEM quality materials featuring superior metals and improved components....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$28.54 - $112.81
- ACDelco®Professional™ Fuel InjectorProfessional™ Fuel Injector by ACDelco®. Protect your Combustion System from contaminants with a high-quality ACDelco Professional™ Fuel Filter.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$39.08 - $241.47
- Standard®Intermotor™ Fuel InjectorIntermotor™ Fuel Injector by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...Each Intermotor® FJ1176 stainless steel calibration slide and spring assembled fuel injector prevents corrosion within the fuel control body leading to an extended service lifePrecision wound and trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel+5$26.11 - $732.97
- GB Remanufacturing®Remanufactured Throttle Body InjectorRemanufactured Throttle Body Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. This throttle body injector is remanufactured to OEM specifications and fully tested to ensure superior quality and durability. When you choose GB Remanufacturing fuel...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$20.13 - $32.99
The fuel tank of your car is one of the most important fuel delivery system parts of your car. The Replace® - Fuel Tank is one of the numerous Suzuki Swift fuel delivery parts that we feature here. This aftermarket fuel tank is a direct replacement of the original tank. It has been made using hardy materials so as to resist rust and leakage. It has been rigorously tested to ensure that no fuel can spill or water leak into it under harsh conditions. This tank is fit for the 1998-2001 models. The manufacturer has backed it with a limited lifetime warranty. All the hardware that you might need to install the tank has been included in the package by the manufacturer. There is also an instruction manual which makes it all the more easier for you. Also included in the package is a lock ring. The tank weighs 20 pounds. Its dimensions are 37x9x21 inches. If you experience any technical difficulties when installing the tank, the Replace® tech team is available to help you at no extra charge.
Bosch® - Fuel Pump is the other aftermarket part to consider buying for your car. This aftermarket part is a direct fit for your car. It takes very little time to install. The manufacturer has included all the necessary hardware so as to make its installation easy. The pump’s strainers and electrical connections have been made in line with the OEM standards. The manufacturer has backed the part with a 30 days return warranty. The part is for the 2011 model. The car’s warranty is not affected after installing the part because it is of the same high quality as the original pump. The parts shipping weight is 1 pound. In case you have any question, our ever available and very experienced experts are here to help you out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- October 05, 2016What is a Fuel System 'Throttle Body'?A throttle body assembly is an integral part of a fuel-injected engine`s air intake system. Its function is to regulate the amount of air that flows into the engine -...
- July 12, 2016Does My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric...From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine`s combustion area. (A note for the...
- November 06, 2014How To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the...
- August 03, 2014How To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber....