When it is time for your Suzuki to be upgraded with some new parts and accessories, then you need to come to one of the reliable companies in the business that will provide you them. Do you know what place it is? Of course, you know. That is CARiD.com!!! Our company is known to be the one where Suzuki lovers run to equip their iron babies. That is why if you choose us, you won’t surely make a mistake. Here at CARiD.com, our customers can find everything they need and even more, including spoilers, custom hoods, bumpers, and other products.
Moreover, our company has a great variety of Suzuki Fenders engineered to help you to keep dirt, dust, and other road debris away from your car’s front brakes and wheels. When you are on the road, you can encounter different road conditions which can damage your car’s wheels, that is why this accessory is definitely for you. Made in various materials and designs, fenders that we store are delivered from the major manufacturers on the market, among which you can find Replace. If you are still looking for a place where you can find them, then CARiD.com is for you.
- Replace® FenderFender by Replace®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender from...$24.16 - $740.07
- Sherman® FenderFender by Sherman®. Fenders are constantly exposed to chips and dents from stones and other road debris, dings from car doors in a parking lot, rust caused by rain, dirt, road salt, etc. When it's time to replace a fender, trust...Direct fit replacementOEM quality and durability at less cost$16.16 - $1,058.79
- K-Metal® FendersFender by K-Metal®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender from...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$18.90 - $524.81
- Replace® Fender Liners and ShieldsFender Liners and Shields by Replace®. Inner Fender Liners keep road debris from inside the engine compartment. These usually unseen panels can be damaged in a front end collision, but they're also susceptible to rust damage from...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.88 - $182.63
- Sherman® Fender Liner and ShieldFender Liner and Shield by Sherman®. Fender liners are protective parts that keep debris out of the engine compartment. If your fender liner is damaged in an accident or rusted due to water, road salt, and dirt continually blasted...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$9.72 - $139.62
- K-Metal® Fender Liners and ShieldsFender Liners and Shields by K-Metal®. Inner Fender Liners keep road debris from inside the engine compartment. These usually unseen panels can be damaged in a front end collision, but they're also susceptible to rust damage from...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$7.50 - $102.69
- Replace® Factory Fender FlareFactory Fender Flare by Replace®. Fender Flares are exaggerated wheel well moldings that add emphasis to the wheelhouse. They are often used to accent wide wheels and tires. They're one of the first casualties in a fender bender,...$5.36 - $215.20
- Sherman® Fender FlareFender Flare by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$22.31 - $174.53
- K-Metal® Fender FlaresFender Flare by K-Metal®. Fender Flares are exaggerated wheel well moldings that add emphasis to the wheelhouse. They are often used to accent wide wheels and tires. They're one of the first casualties in a fender bender, but they...$19.35 - $205.56
- Replace® Wheel ArchUpper Wheel Arch Patch by Replace®. Supporting fender components like wheel housings, fender inserts, fender aprons, fender extension panels, mud flaps, fender braces and wheel arches can be damaged in a collision along with the...$19.61 - $156.17
- Replace® Quarter PanelPanel Assembly by Replace®. Many aftermarket auto body parts companies have popular parts like hoods, grilles, and fenders, but when it comes to that molding or bezel you need to complete the job their catalogs are riddled with...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$13.81 - $720.18
- Replace® Crash Parts Engine CoversCrash Parts Engine Covers by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #Same quality as OE with reasonable priceManufactured with modern tooling$4.58 - $183.76
- Replace® Front Bumper BracketFront Bumper Bracket by Replace®. The bumper brackets support the bumper parts and locate them properly in relation to the body. If damaged in a collision, the brackets will be distorted and no longer able to support and position...$1.18 - $339.31
- Replace® Front Bumper End/ExtensionCrash Parts Front Bumper End/Extension by Replace®. The bumper ends are located at the corners of the vehicle, making them particularly vulnerable to damage from even minor fender benders. If one of your bumper ends sustains...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.64 - $381.04
- Sherman® Rocker Panel and PatchRocker Panel and Patch by Sherman®. Don't ignore scratched, chipped, or rusty rocker panels just because they're out of the average line of sight. Make your vehicle's appearance perfect in every detail with Sherman rocker panels...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceEnsures OEM look, function, and durability$10.28 - $236.40
Guides & Articles
- FendersInner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer SheetmetalDriving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble guessing which particular area of your vehicle is most subject to rust because of this, just think of the one place where slush builds up the most. The area where you literally have to kick big mounds of it loose. You guessed it - the wheel wells.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- FendersReplacement Fenders For Your Classic American CarPassion for restoring old cars has increased in recent years as growing numbers of enthusiasts look to revisit their youth by enjoying a classic they owned or dreamed of owning decades earlier. Many of us at CARiD are also involved in rebuilding cars that are special to us, and we understand the road to romantic nostalgia can be pretty bumpy at times. We've created this article to help with one of the trickier parts of restoration – finding replacement exterior sheet metal. Body panels such as fenders and quarter panels are subject to dents and corrosion during a lifetime of use – factors that can lead to nasty surprises for a new owner who discovers damage and rust lurking under a layer of makeup.