- SUMITOMO®TOURING LSTOURING LS Tires by Sumitomo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Get traction and performance you can count on regardless of the weather with the all-new Sumitomo Touring LS T/H/V. With a smooth ride, minimal road noise, and...Handling qualityHigh-technology design$68.29 - $124.33 each
- SUMITOMO®HTR P02HTR P02 Tires by Sumitomo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This tire delivers it all - the intensity of exceptionally crisp, high-speed handling and responsiveness, the stability of superior all-season traction, the durability...Optimized asymmetric tread designWide water evacuation channels$70.52 - $162.24 each
- SUMITOMO®ST727ST727 Tires by Sumitomo®. Season: All Season. Type: Commercial Truck. Sumitomo medium truck tires are known for outstanding performance in the toughest applications. Innovative design and fantastic quality control make the difference....Sumitomo four steel belt casing construction resists punctures, increases vehicle stability and contributes to more retread cyclesApplication specific tread compound resists the effects of scuffing from sharp turns and promotes long mileage$240.31 - $545.39 each
- SUMITOMO®HTR P01HTR P01 Tires by Sumitomo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. On wet roads or dry, in heat or cold, through light snow or driving rain, the last thing drivers want to worry about is the performance of their tires. With that in...Five-rib directional patternFour wide grooves$61.10 - $95.30 each
- SUMITOMO®HTR ENHANCE L/XHTR ENHANCE L/X Tires by Sumitomo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Designed for small cars, the five rib pattern improves performance and anti-aquaplaning capabilities. Super computer designed tread pattern achieves...5 pitch block combinationAsymmetric 5 rib pattern$75.79 - $206.76 each
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.