- Clutch KitsSubaru WRX
- (1)FlywheelsSubaru WRX
- Rebuild KitsSubaru WRX
- Seals & GasketsSubaru WRX
- (24)AT Oil CoolersSubaru WRX
- BearingsSubaru WRX
- (1)Transmission FiltersSubaru WRX
- (10)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapSubaru WRX
- (1)Clutch LinkagesSubaru WRX
- (5)Transmission MountsSubaru WRX
- (6)Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsSubaru WRX
- (19)Transmission ShiftersSubaru WRX
- (61)Shift KnobsSubaru WRX
- (102)Transmission Fluids, Oils & AdditivesSubaru WRX
- (14)GasketingSubaru WRX
The Subaru WRX is a performance-oriented version of the Subaru Impreza launched in 1992 and retailed stateside since 2002 up till the present day. Throughout its lifetime, this dynamic automobile was offered to buyers in sedan and hatchback body variants. Unlike the original Impreza, the WRX can be outfitted with a lineup of robust turbocharged I4 engines. At its debut, the automobile sported a 2.5L turbo I4 rated at 227 hp, while the most recent models have received a substantial power boost, now being capable of generating up to 268 hp. The automobile features AWD arrangement as a standard feature and is currently available to buyers in Limited and Premium trims.
Having a repair project in mind but still in search of proper replacement parts? We are ready to lend you a helping hand in finding the right products required to restore the smooth operation of your transmission with minimum effort and at minimal cost. Right now at your fingertips, there is a wide range of Subaru WRX transmission parts that meet the strictest criteria of durability and functionality, created by the top aftermarket companies in the industry. Transmission mounts, flywheels, assemblies, bearings, oil coolers, oil pumps, rebuild kits, pressure plates, clutch linkages and a multitude of other products found in our assortment come to you directly from such respectable aftermarket companies as National, Hayden, Exedy and RhinoPac. That is exactly why we can guarantee that the replacement parts purchased at our online store are sure to meet even the highest quality demands.
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.Manufactured on same production line as original equipment clutch componentsMeets or exceeds OEM standards$30.50 - $2,170.35
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you...Manufactured on same production line as original equipment clutch componentsMeets or exceeds OEM standards$30.50 - $2,170.35
- Dorman® Clutch Master CylinderClutch Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Clutch Master Cylinder effectively returns hydraulic pressure to the clutch system, restoring the ability to shift properly again. Dorman also offers a Clutch Master Cylinder, available...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeReinforced nylon, cast iron or aluminum construction for a long service life$10.10 - $190.34
- Genuine® Automatic Transmission FilterAutomatic Transmission Filter by Genuine®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$15.47 - $157.19
- LuK® Master CylinderClutch Master Cylinder by LuK®. LuK offers a complete line of high-quality slave and master cylinders for import and domestic vehicle applications. Worn hydraulic components can cause clutch release problems. Plastic hydraulic...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$15.71 - $204.64
- LuK® Hydraulic Clutch Release SystemHydraulic Clutch Release System by LuK®. Resolve hard-to-bleed applications and reduce repair time by using a LuK pre-filled complete hydraulic system. LuK offers a complete line of high-quality slave and master cylinders for...Saves timeSaves money$10.80 - $265.35
- Dorman® Clutch Slave CylinderClutch Slave Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Clutch Slave Cylinder effectively returns hydraulic pressure to the clutch system, restoring the ability to shift properly again. Engineered from reinforced nylon, cast iron or aluminum,...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeConcentric Slave Cylinder is pre-filled and pre-bled for immediate service upon installation, saving time, money and labor$6.45 - $449.47
- EXEDY® Clutch Slave CylinderSlave Cylinder by Exedy®. Exedy GlobalParts (formerly Daikin Clutch USA) Clutch Slave Cylinders are top of the line, brand new OEM Clutch Slave Cylinders, built specifically for your vehicle.Precision honing of hydraulic cylinders are monitored under OE quality control standards.Anodyzing plating of cylinder bodies strengthens surface, ensuring smooth operation of the piston, and resists corrosion.$6.50 - $178.27
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...Helps restore factory-like performanceDurable construction for long-term use$61.29 - $1,424.49
- Beck Arnley® Clutch Master CylinderClutch Master Cylinder by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s,...Comes with everything required for successful installationOE quality products from top original equipment$22.04 - $216.56
- RhinoPac® SR Series Clutch KitSR Series Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to RhinoPac's SR Clutch Kit which features a unique combination of torque capacity, coefficient of friction, and clamp load characteristics engineered for vehicles that need...Performance upgrade kitEngineered for modified street use$121.28 - $745.57
- LuK® RepSet™ Clutch KitRepSet™ Clutch Kit by LuK®. Each LuK RepSet contains everything you need to get the job done right: new clutch, disc, release bearing, pilot bearing (where required), spline tool and lubricant. Designed and engineered to...100% functionally tested and guaranteed to meet OEM performance specifications.Each set contains everything your need to do the job right$63.50 - $954.91
- Beck Arnley® Automatic Transmission FilterAutomatic Transmission Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$9.30 - $214.42
- Genuine® FlywheelFlywheel by Genuine®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission repairs,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$152.15 - $1,665.97
- Sachs® Clutch CylinderClutch Master Cylinder by Sachs®. To rid yourself of troublesome hydraulic clutch release problems, SACHS strongly recommends the master and slave cylinder be inspected and replaced if necessary when the clutch is also replaced....Comprehensive coverage for problem applicationsOE quality throughout the product line$11.39 - $703.36
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
Subaru WRX Transmission Parts Reviews
2005 Chevy Tahoe