- (88)Fuel PumpsSubaru WRX
- (125)Fuel TanksSubaru WRX
- (35)Fuel FiltersSubaru WRX
- (139)Fuel Injectors & RailsSubaru WRX
- (29)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsSubaru WRX
- (54)Throttle BodiesSubaru WRX
- (81)CarburetorSubaru WRX
- (87)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsSubaru WRX
- (46)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesSubaru WRX
- (108)Fuel System AdditivesSubaru WRX
Featured on our site are the Edelbrock Single Feed Fuel Inlet and Filter Kits. These Subaru WRX fuel delivery parts feature exceptional features and qualities that ensure your engine gets the best fuel supply with no leaks. To achieve this they feature a single feed design which routes fuel in a clean neat manner. They are located on the spacious passenger route for a low profile fit which translates to cooler fuel for better performance. They also feature a sturdy chrome plated 5/8 “-20 threaded banjo bolts with the necessary gaskets. You will also get a high performance aluminum fuel filter with an impressive 40 microns filtration rate. This further ensures that your engine gets clean fuel at the right temperature for enhanced performance and superior engine protection. You will also get a chance to choose the exact connection method you want to use since all the necessary hardware tools and a set of very detailed instructions are provided. They are further backed by a 1 year Edelbrock warranty in case of any damages or defects in materials or from workmanship.
You will also find the BBK Fuel Pressure Regulators on our digital shelves. These Subaru WRX fuel delivery parts are designed to transform the performance of your car, by allowing you to fine tune the flow rates in the fuel lines. They feature an adjustable 65psi pressure making them ideal for a wide range of applications. They are made from top grade billet aluminum which is CNC machined for exceptional precision and a perfect fit. They are further finished off with a blue anodized which acts as a protective shield and also adds a very attractive touch of style. They come with all the necessary simple tools and a detailed set of instructions for a hassle free installation. In case of damages they are backed with a 1 year warranty from BBK.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.62 - $2,005.78
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Airtex® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$8.76 - $560.46
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Filler NeckFuel Filler Neck by Spectra Premium®. Just like a rusted fuel tank, a corroded filler neck can also lead to premature fuel pump failure, clogged filter and injectors, and performance issues. This product by Spectra Premium is built...Dual coated for enhanced corrosion protectionPrevents fuel contamination and pressure and fuel leaks$11.15 - $882.45
- Bosch® Fuel FiltersFuel Filter by Bosch®. Protect your engine with Bosch fuel filters.Dirt-holding capacity of 15 gramsRobust aluminum-, plastic-, or surface-treated steel filter housing$4.46 - $66.20
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$46.94 - $1,092.74
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$27.75 - $63.85
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Tank Strap KitFuel Tank Strap Kit by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace worn, rusted, or missing straps, this fuel tank strap kit will help to keep your fuel tank in place ensuring its secure installation. Purchasing this kit, you get nothing...Designed to keep your fuel tank in placeSame quality as OE for less money$15.30 - $290.81
- Hitachi® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Hitachi®. This fuel injector will replace your malfunctioning part to restore reliable vehicle operation, gas mileage, and emissions performance. Designed to meet or exceed OE standards, it precisely injects fuel...Disperses fuel accurately to meet optimal power, economy, and emissions requirementsMeets or exceeds OE specifications$46.12 - $138.83
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium®. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pump’s first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- ACDelco® Professional™ Fuel Tank CapProfessional™ Fuel Tank Cap by ACDelco®. ACDelco has a wide range of fuel and gas caps to replace or upgrade original equipment. From Regular Fuel Caps, Locking Fuel Caps, Locking Fuel Caps All Keyed Alike, E85 Yellow Gas Caps...Designed to meet all requirements of your vehicles.Right for your vehicle and lifestyle$5.64 - $55.44
- Pilot® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pilot®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting specifications...$9.99 - $173.35
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$28.26 - $758.79
- Carter® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter®. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$52.06 - $1,979.60
- Denso® Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A...Turbine Technology - Delivers fuel with minimal pressure pulsation for quieter operationArmature - Ultra-high balanced to minimize noise and vibration$9.53 - $410.94
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Centric® Brake Hose$16.12 - $18.58