- Engine AssembliesSubaru WRX
- (8)Valves & Valvetrain PartsSubaru WRX
- Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsSubaru WRX
- (50)CamshaftsSubaru WRX
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversSubaru WRX
- (24)CrankshaftsSubaru WRX
- (60)Cylinder HeadsSubaru WRX
- Engine BearingsSubaru WRX
- (84)Turbo & SuperchargersSubaru WRX
- Harmonic BalancersSubaru WRX
- (44)Engine MountsSubaru WRX
- (109)Oil FiltersSubaru WRX
- (1)Oil PumpsSubaru WRX
- (4)Valve CoversSubaru WRX
- (5)Oil PansSubaru WRX
- (9)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesSubaru WRX
- (1)IntercoolersSubaru WRX
- (96)Timing BeltsSubaru WRX
- (10)Engine Oil CoolersSubaru WRX
- Engine PulleysSubaru WRX
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsSubaru WRX
- (2)Rebuild KitsSubaru WRX
- (98)Motor OilsSubaru WRX
- (63)Engine Oil AdditivesSubaru WRX
- (14)GasketingSubaru WRX
When Subaru hit the market with a hot version of the compact Subaru Impreza known as the WRX, it created one of the biggest cults in the automotive industry at the time: a four-wheel drive rally car to drive in the urban jungle. The WRX stands for World Rally eXperimental, or in some cases is referred to as World Rally Cross meaning Subaru’s famous four wheel drive, lowered and stiffened suspension and of course a turbocharged engine. Following the tradition, the Subaru WRX then got its personal rival embodied in the Mitsubishi’s most acclaimed version of the Lancer Evolution. And like the Dodge Charger and the Ford Mustang, it marked one of the most spectacular rivalry in the automotive industry.
A turbocharged engine of the Subaru WRX keeps the leadership as one of the most effective power units the industry can offer. Performing at critical levels, WRX engines are meant to receive the respective level of maintenance. We take pride in the fact that our store can offer the highest quality Subaru WRX replacement engine parts. When it comes to the engine, particularly the turbocharged one, we have a strong approach in terms of quality and reliability. That is why we work only with manufactures that have the same approach in selecting materials and utilizing manufacturing techniques. And that is how we can be sure you get what is best for your Subaru WRX engine.
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects,...Designed to be better than newReverse engineered to ensure any factory defects are eliminated$1,238.00 - $9,684.00
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready...Completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, and carefully inspectedChecked for cracks$165.00 - $1,380.00
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. The moving parts in your engine are cushioned by a very thin film of oil between the moving parts and bearings. If dirt gets in between these components, you may end up with...Provides superior engine protection and oil filtrationDesigned for Conventional Motor Oil$5.44 - $30.19
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman®. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...Includes woodruff key, bolts, and washers for a complete repair (where applicable)Direct replacement to ensure proper fit$5.10 - $294.26
- FRAM® High Mileage™ Spin-On Oil FilterHigh Mileage™ Full-Flow Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. This Full-Flow Spin-On filter helps to extend the service life of High Mileage vehicles ensuring maximum engine protection and unrestricted oil flow. It's the perfect...Ensures extreme engine protection and oil filtration for older high mileage vehiclesContains time-released additives to maintain protection throughout oil life$8.82 - $17.39
- Dorman® TurbochargersTurbochargers by Dorman®. Dorman’s Turbocharger is quality-engineered to increase engine power and/or efficiency. Replacement restores drivability.Conveniently includes all the hardware necessary for a complete repairDirect replacement for a proper fit$11.08 - $1,069.34
- Standard® Intermotor™ TurbochargerIntermotor™ Turbocharger by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$728.01 - $2,383.57
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing BeltContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt by Continental®. This product is designed and manufactured as an OEM replacement for safe, reliable and efficient performance. Thanks to its polychloroprene cover, glass fiber tension...OE quality product for safe, reliable, and efficient performancePolychloroprene cover, glass fiber tension members, and polyamide fabric for reliable and long-lasting service life$7.16 - $83.14
- Gates® Timing Belt Component KitTiming Belt Component Kit by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you're located$26.51 - $275.28
- Continental® ContiTech™ Pro Series™ Timing Belt KitContiTech™ Pro Series™ Timing Belt Kit by Continental®. When you want to make sure you won’t have to do the job twice, turn to a ProSeries Timing belt kit that includes everything required for complete timing belt...OE quality product for safe, reliable, and efficient performanceComplete kit includes all components to perform a complete repair, to ensure belt will perform and operate correctly for its intended lifespan$59.73 - $410.89
- Dorman® Engine Oil PanEngine Oil Pan by Dorman®. Many Dorman Oil Pans include a drain plug and drain plug gasket. The engine oil pan gasket is sold separately. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit provides an additional layer of...Stamped steel or cast aluminum construction ensures long lasting durabilityHigh strength coating prevents rust$18.30 - $270.79
- DNJ Engine Components® Oil PumpOil Pump by DNJ Engine Components®. This supreme DNJ oil pump will come in handy if you need to replace your malfunctioning component and restore your vehicle to its proper performance. Made from superior materials to meet or...Designed to replace your worn out factory oil pumpHelps keep your vehicle operating at its maximum$26.46 - $290.07
- Beck Arnley® Valve Stem Oil SealValve Stem Oil Seal by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$2.05 - $8.73
- Genuine® Exhaust ValveExhaust Valve by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$12.61 - $98.65
- Genuine® Intake ValveIntake Valve by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$9.19 - $95.76
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.
Subaru WRX Replacement Engine Parts Reviews
2014 Subaru WRX