Subaru Legacy Tires
- Custom Wheels
- Factory Wheels
- Wheel Covers
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Lug Nuts & Locks
- TPMS Sensors
- Wheel Center Caps
- Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- $50.37 - $95.73
- $50.64 - $96.32
- $46.85 - $104.27
- $82.99 - $189.99
- $146.15 - $324.37
- $96.90 - $354.16
- $84.87 - $366.17
- $53.48 - $101.83
About Subaru Legacy Tires
CARiD stocks ultimate performance. Tires from CARiD are fitted with TPMS (tire pressure monitor system) sensors. This is a gadget that relays information to the vehicle’s computer. This gadget regulates the pressure and temperature. In the case of an under inflated tire, this gadget will notify the driver who can then take the necessary corrective measures in good time. It is an effective way of minimizing accidents on the roads. Subaru Legacy tires are of different sizes from 14 to 22 inch in diameter. These tires are well designed and are suitable for performance all terrain, eco as well as track driving. An example of performance tire is the Hankook Optimo H725 tire that is well designed for your everyday use. Proxes R888 tire by Toyo is a reliable track tire that you can install in your legacy for an effective drive. For off-road driving, opt for Toyo Open Country MIT all terrain tires.
Changing tires to suit the weather is cumbersome for a lot of people, which makes all season tires a preferable option. Bridgestone Rugged Trails T/A all season tire will serve you in both the wet and dry seasons. It has special features like improved highway performance, high speed, durability and better fuel efficiency. The Platinum Summer Performance tire by Achilles is well designed to withstand the searing surfaces in summer, and is aided by special features like perfect wet traction excellent cornering and maximum power of maneuvering. Achilles platinum will make the summer ride worthwhile. The Pirelli Snow Sport Winter Performance tire has amazing features like unique grip that improve stability and optimized thread pattern design which enhances handling and control. By looking at the wide selection at CARiD, you might get confused. To save you the headache, CARiD has a team of professionals to help you make the right choice of tires for your Subaru Legacy.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...