The Legacy is comfortable enough to make even the longest journeys enjoyable and it has the room to fit everything you need to take with you so you drive it every day. That means that you want it to be running at its best so you need to give it the right tools which is why we have a range of performance upgrades to suit it. They’re the best way to get the right kind of performance for your driving style starting with our Subaru Legacy air intakes.
Getting the right air intake is important because it’s through that component that your engine gets air from the atmosphere which it uses to run. There are different types including the short ram intake which removes the restrictions put in place by your standard intake so that your engine gets more air or the cold air intake which allows your engine to get cooler air that burns easier. We have the information you need to decide which one suits you the best and once you’ve made your decision you’ll be able to get the right one at a price that suits your budget the best!
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $420.75
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- Takeda® Retain Short Ram Air Intake SystemRetain Short Ram Air Intake System by Takeda®. Improve your car's performance and enhance the appearance of your engine bay with the Takeda Retain Short Ram Air Intake System. This system will increase airflow to your engine with...Custom designed for each applicationIncreases airflow, for gains in horsepower and torque$225.00 - $495.00
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- APEXi® Performance Air FiltersPerformance Air Filters by APEXi®. Some manufacturers of performance air filters make aggressive claims about their filter's ability to make power, but leave out the fact that their filters are not effective at filtering dust and...Progressive-density filter element improves power and efficiency, without compromising ability to filter dust and dirtDry-type filter element requires no oiling, and will not foul air flow sensors$35.81 - $61.04
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Weapon-R Intake Systems are CNC Mandrel Bent out of 6061 aluminum, and then Hand Tig Welded to ensure a positive seal and proper fitment. Each one of our intake systems is carefully tuned, by...Custom designed and engineered for each applicationEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$123.25 - $298.25
- Weapon-R® Stealth Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStealth Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Installing this kit will increase the airflow into your engine and increase performance. It replaces the OEM air filter assembly with an open element intake system.Increased engine airflow for low costIncludes the revolutionary Secret Weapon Air filter$194.65 - $416.50
- AVO® Cold Air Box KitCold Air Box Kit by AVO®.$155.00
- HPS® Short Ram Air IntakeShort Ram Air Intake by HPS®. Built for superior performance, this product is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system intended to fit most sport compact performance vehicles. The intake has been tested on a...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$133.00 - $308.75
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$11.95 - $509.99
- HKS® Super Power Flow Reloaded KitSuper Power Flow Reloaded Kit by HKS®. Ambient exposure type air cleaner has larger area of induction inlet that increases intake air volume. Engine horsepower and torque will be more than panel filters. Without air cleaner box,...Frame SupportIt fits to aluminum back plate softly and fixes Super Stealth Frame firmly. It will also be a guide for filter to surface of the hemisphere that make easy for replacement work of the filter.$132.16 - $392.35
- HKS® Premium Suction KitPremium Suction Kit by HKS®. Includes: Aluminum Suction Pipe, HKS Silicon Hose, Bead Type Hose Band, Super Hybrid Filter, Gold Metal Logo Sticker. Aluminum suction pipe and Super Hybrid Filter reduces intake resistance and enables...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$214.76 - $726.88
- PERRIN Performance® Short Ram Air IntakeShort Ram Air Intake by PERRIN Performance®. Increase horsepower and style under your hood. The PERRIN Performance intake system uses proper MAF alignment and plumbing size, which are crucial to maintain proper air fuel ratios and...Precision CNC construction for perfect fitThroaty deep tone sound$199.80 - $226.80
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$26.99 - $119.56
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$63.55 - $68.23
Subaru Legacy Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2013 Subaru Legacy