TechSmart™ Front Driver Side Suspension Ride Height Sensor (Z71069) by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders. Qualities that have made SMP an industry leader for more than 95 years, innovation, engineering expertise, superior quality, meticulous testing, unmatched customer service, competitive pricing, and brand integrity, are at the heart of every TechSmart part.
- OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturers
- Comes complete with sensor, linkage, and mounting bracket, so you have everything you need for the repair
- Direct-fit drop-in replacement for unit that's commonly damaged in wrecks
- Quality-designed sensor properly restores suspension self-leveling system for improved ride comfort
- The finest quality at a great price
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.