Intermotor™ Ignition Contact Set (JP-3) by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
- Standard units are all pre-aligned and pre-adjusted to save installation time and ensure proper switching
- A lubricated felt pad that lubricates the cam lobes on the vehicles distributor This reduces wear on the point set rubbing block, extending the usable life of the part
- Ventilated where available, tungsten contacts, which run cooler and exhibit less erosion
- The copper-alloy shunt provides superior resistance to breakage, due to the flexing of the moving arm on the point set It also significantly increases current conductivity over typical steel, shunts
- A premier manufacturer serving the automotive aftermarket since 1919, Standard deliver the highest quality and best coverage to meet your ignition needs
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.