Ignition Control Module (LX-330) by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|Terminal Gender: Male|
|Terminal Quantity: 3, 2|
|Terminal Type: Blade|
|Connector Gender: Female|
|Connector Quantity: 2|
- Standard control modules feature double wire bonds for better connections, greater dependability and longer life despite being subjected to intense vibration and the tough operating environment
- Copper slug heat sinks provide better heat dissipation to prevent heat from damaging the module
- Standard ignition modules will respond to a weak signal from the crankshaft position sensor and begin energizing the coils immediately for better starts in cold weather
- High-temperature polymer housing reducing moisture intrusion and minimizes vibration damage for extended life and improved reliability
- Standard ignition modules are durability tested for 500 thermal cycles ranging from -40C to +125C
- With industry leading expertise in electronic ignition, when original equipment fails Standard products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.