Ignition Coil (UF-736) by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|O.E.M. Replacement: Yes|
|Oil Filled: No|
|Coil Style: Coil-on Plug|
|Terminal Quantity: 3|
|Terminal Gender: Male (1)|
|Terminal Type: Blade|
|Mounting Type: Bolt-on|
|Connector Gender: Female (1)|
|Connector Quantity: 1|
|Connector Shape: Rectangular|
- The Standard brand has built its reputation by engineering and distributing a full line of genuine import parts – parts that are unrivalled for quality, original look, fit, form and function, as well as coverage.
- Each Standard UF736 coil on plug is constructed from reinforced fiber glass neodymium magnet technology and grain-oriented electrical steel to prolong engine life
- High-temperature epoxy resists shock and vibration, while increasing thermal conductivity to ensure superior engine performance
- Advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel core along with optimized winding provide a accurate high energy output for increased engine performance
- Each coil is precision wound and trimmed to produce accurate output voltage for optimized fuel efficiency
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.