Front HVAC Blower Motor Resistor (RU-573) by Standard®. Position: Front. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders.
|Connector Gender: Female|
|Terminal Gender: Male (1)|
|Terminal Quantity: 4|
|Terminal Type: Blade|
|Warranty: 3 years/36,000 mile|
- Committed to being the best, Standard Engine Management manufactures and distributes a full line of engine management related products, including ignition and emission parts, on-board computers, ignition wires, battery cables and fuel system parts.
- All parts are manufactured to stringent quality requirements. Standard plants are TS16949 and ISO9001 certified which assures that every part is the right part for the right vehicle.
- OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturers
- The finest quality at a great price
- We carry everything needed to complete the job
- Order from the comfort of your home or office
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.