Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Spicer®. All Spicer ring and pinion gears are designed and tested to meet original equipment specifications. When you purchase genuine Spicer ring and pinion gear sets, you can be confident the ring and pinion set will meet or exceed the exact Dana standards that original equipment manufacturers have relied upon for more than a hundred years.
- Premium heat treatment processes
- Optimal tooth profiles
- High-grade steel for maximum durability
- Manufactured with a special grade of steel
- Machined and heat-treated to precision
- Engineered to ensure matched sets and mating of the gears
- Superior Metallurgy: Ensures more consistent, higher quality product
- Hobbed and Shaved Gearing: Provides optimal mating to minimize stress and maximize life
- Precision Heat-treating and Shot-peening: Delivers consistent quality, enhanced life by reducing residual stress and exceptional durability
When it comes to keeping your vehicle working properly, there’s no substitute for genuine Spicer products that deliver the same quality you expect from original equipment parts. Designed to the same standards and specifications as your factory components, they are guaranteed to provide OEM fit and function. Above all, Spicer products offer quick and easy installation, so you’ll get your vehicle back on the road in no time flat. Spicer makes all its drivetrain and suspension components from the highest-grade materials using advanced technology to ensure these parts will perform reliably for many years to come. Enjoy a perfect driving experience, no matter where you go with top-grade Spicer parts!
When it comes to drivetrain and suspension parts, no one beats the Spicer® name. For over a century since its foundation back in 1903 the company has been providing innovative drivetrain solutions that are widely recognized for their superior quality and long-lasting service. Universal joints, driveshafts, axle components, transmissions, torque converters, transfer cases and much more – the brand offers a great variety of products to be able to satisfy all your automotive needs. With genuine Spicer parts that are manufactured to the same standards as OE parts, you can be sure that you will get the same quality and performance you’ve come to expect from the original equipment manufacturers. At Spicer they spare no effort to continually advance their technology, so that you can get the most current OE upgrades in every Spicer product you buy.