Universal 9,500 lbs XRC Gen 2 Series Winch with Steel Cable by Smittybilt®. If mud and water are a routine part of your off-road adventures, you need this winch. The powerful series wound motor and 3-stage planetary gear system are completely sealed against moisture and the oversized, state-of-the-art 500 AMP solenoid is completely waterproof. The control handle and hardware are manufactured from marine-grade 304 stainless steel to prevent corrosion and the heavy-duty rubberized remote control has a magnetic back that makes locating and controlling the hand-held easy. It's available with a steel cable and roller fairlead or synthetic rope and aluminum fairlead.
|Winch Style: Electric
|Pull Rating (lbs): 9,500 lbs.
|Volts: 12 V
|Winch Fairlead Type: Roller
|Remote Included: Yes
|Remote: 12 ft. hand-held remote switch
|Power Out: Yes
|Drive Gear: 3-stage planetary
|Winch Line Included: Yes
|Winch Line Type: Cable
|Winch Line Diameter (in): 5/16 in.
|Winch Line Material: Steel
|Winch Line Length (ft): 93.5 ft.
|No Load Line Speed: 32.34 fpm
|Conforms to J706 Standards: Yes
|Mounting Hole Quantity: 4 holes
|Mounting Pattern Length (in): 10.000 in.
|Mounting Pattern Width (in): 4.500 in.
|Weight: 78.000 lbs.
|Motor Horsepower: 6.60 hp
|Gear Reduction Ratio: 161.28: 1
|Quantity: Sold individually
- Power and performance in a waterproof package
- Amphibious technology completely seals motor and gearbox
- IP68 Ingress Protection rating, the highest rating for the prevention of dust and moisture intrusion
- Heat reduction end cap on motor
- 3-stage planetary gear system
- Heavy-duty weatherproof and sealed control pack
- Marine-grade 304 stainless steel control handle and hardware
- Textured black powdercoated finish
- Includes wired remote control and hammer-forged hook
- Roller fairlead does not mount to winch
- Meets SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) J706 rating for winches
- Intuitive design ensures a simple, hassle-free installation
- Includes detailed installation instructions
- Limited 3-year warranty on electrical components
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanical components
Smittybilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.