- (29)Fuel PumpsSmart Car
- (101)Fuel TanksSmart Car
- (20)Fuel FiltersSmart Car
- (14)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsSmart Car
- (81)CarburetorSmart Car
- (3)Diesel Fuel System PartsSmart Car
- (48)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsSmart Car
- (10)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesSmart Car
- (2)Diesel Glow PlugsSmart Car
- (108)Fuel System AdditivesSmart Car
The Edelbrock High Flow Fuel Filters are some of the products featured within our elite collection of quality Smart Car fuel delivery parts on our site. You are going to achieve even the wildest performance needs you might have. They are designed for high volume fuel systems since they clean all the engine killing dirt from the fuel. The filtration media is made from quickly replaceable 40 micron disc filter element for enhanced performance and superior engine protection. They are further housed within a CNC machined Premium billet aluminum casing that incorporates a rare blend of strength, resilience and notable style. They enhance the fuel flow and filtration capacity with an extensive area measuring 3 inches in length and 11/4 inches in diameter. For enhanced flow they also feature a –6AN male inlet and –6 AN male outlet. They are perfect for pump to carburetor fuel line kits for a complete plumbing and maintenance solution. You will also get all the simple tools necessary for a stress free installation along with a set of very detailed instructions. They are further backed by a 1 year warranty from Edelbrock, which covers a wide range of possible damages and defects.
You will also find the Spectra Premium/Fuel Tank in our collection of Smart Car fuel delivery parts. These tanks are made using the latest technologies to reinforce their ability to store fuel. They are constructed using the Ni Terne steel for exceptional sturdiness and long lasting durability. They are further coated with a lead and tin finish further enhancing their protection against corrosion or rust. To ensure that they don’t leak and that they fit perfectly into your car they are test fitted extensively after production. They are further backed by a 3 year limited warranty.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.62 - $2,005.78
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$4.33 - $76.45
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...High cleaning efficiency for greater engine protectionEnsures high functional reliability of fuel injection components$5.80 - $102.44
- Beck Arnley® Diesel Glow PlugDiesel Glow Plug by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$11.09 - $29.15
- Karlyn STI® Diesel Glow PlugDiesel Glow Plug by Karlyn STI®. During the cold season, diesel engines do not always start and work as desired. The diesel engine can not reach the needed temperatures without the addition of Glow Plug. Diesel Glow Plugs feature...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$8.75 - $20.60
- FRAM® Fuel Filter/Water Separator CartridgeFuel Filter/Water Separator Cartridge by FRAM®. Water is a contaminant that can cause corrosion and damage fuel system components. With a Fuel Filter/Water Separator Cartridge by FRAM you can keep your fuel free from moisture and...Separates water from fuelRemoves harmful contaminants from fuel$17.72 - $63.17
- COMP Cams® Fuel SystemsFuel Systems by Comp Cams®.$2.22 - $266.26
- MagnaFuel® In-Line Fuel PumpIn-Line Fuel Pump by MagnaFuel®. Once-piece design is more compact and light weight.Ideal for street muscle carsQuiet operation$474.72 - $536.64
- Radium® Automotive AccessoriesAutomotive Accessories by Radium®. The optional plumbing kits include fittings and hoses to make the fuel pump hanger a direct bolt-in OEM replacement for both single and dual pump configurations. The included hose/fittings allow...$85.45 - $968.95
- Aeromotive® A1000 Fuel PumpUniversal A1000 Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. This is the pump that started it all. Durable, reliable, good looking and it supports high horsepower. Perfect for the daily driver that doesn't run like a daily driver.ORB-10 inlet and outlet portsFor EFI applications use regulator P/N 13101 or P/N 13109$407.05
- Aeromotive® Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel PumpUniversal Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Aeromotive features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...For gasoline engines onlyDevelops 12 PSI line pressure when used with regulators$365.21
- Aeromotive® 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel PumpUniversal 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight...Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicableE85 Compatible$124.34
- Aeromotive® 200 Series Stealth Fuel TankUniversal 200 Series Stealth Fuel Tank by Aeromotive®. Considering a switch to EFI or swapping in that late model motor? What has recently become the hottest trend in hot rodding has been plagued by fuel delivery. The question is...200 lph high performance fuel pumpSupports up to$661.78 - $1,170.42
- K&N® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by K&N®. K&N Performance Fuel Filters are built for high flow rates and capacity while they provide outstanding filtration. They have a high strength carbon steel housing and a high performance rolled seam that exceeds...Superior ConstructionLow Restriction$8.72 - $74.99
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.