Meet the indisputable leader of the subcompact segment: Smart. Since the introduction of the first Smart in 1998, the definition of what car is has drastically changed. Unlike other cars of the era, Smart represented the new way of thinking: not the never-ending highways and mighty gas-guzzling engines, but rather rational fuel consumption, maneuverability, and the ability to park where others give up. That might sound contradictory but Smart is designed for people who thrive for freedom, unrestrained by overcrowded city streets or outdated ‘the bigger the better’ approach.
Emission control parts are designed to reduce air pollution. First systems appeared in the 1950, when vehicle emissions were considered to be a major cause of air pollution. Have that frustrating “Check Engine” light popped up? Don’t panic and just have your emission control system checked. We have everything to keep your Smart Car's engine running efficiently and your fuel bills lower than ever. Our shop offers a great variety of Smart Car emission control parts. Choose among time-tested brand names like Bosch, Accel, Genuine, NTK, or Denso and check which of the replacement parts are available for your Smart model.
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen SensorPremium Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. A worn-out oxygen sensor can cause engine performance problems and shorten the life of the catalytic converter. Tune-up your vehicle with an Oxygen Sensor from Bosch that is equally efficient in...Improves gas mileageBoosts engine performance$16.03 - $293.22
- Bosch® Wideband Oxygen SensorWideband Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. This sensor utilizes a sophisticated sensing element enabling it to produce a precise output in proportion to the air/fuel ratio. The A/F sensor measures exhaust gas oxygen accurately from as rich...Detects the exact amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust streamOE connectors and OE-style harness for continuous wire from connector to sensor$52.01 - $292.05
- Denso® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel mixture under idle, moderate...Corrosion-resistant stainless steel constructionPTFE filter blocks efficiency-robbing contaminants$15.55 - $506.53
- NTK® Oxygen SensorReplacement Oxygen Sensor by NTK®. This product is designed to improve engine efficiency and fuel mileage, while reducing emissions and extending catalyst life. The oxygen sensor is made of premium quality material and extensively...Increases vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissionsDirect replacement$17.83 - $233.59
- Spectra Premium® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Spectra Premium®. To ensure your vehicle has optimal performance and fuel economy while producing minimal emissions replace a defective O2 sensor with one backed by the aftermarket’s most rigorous testing...Increase vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissions100% performance tested to meet vehicle requirements$16.82 - $388.53
- Delphi® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Delphi®. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE and aftermarket engineers partnering together to develop the most innovative...OE connectors and wire lengths within three inches of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life$16.60 - $208.01
- Kooks Headers & Exhaust® O2 Sensor Extension HarnessO2 Sensor Extension Harness by Kooks Headers & Exhaust®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Kooks...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$25.43 - $110.88
- Bosch® Universal Fit Oxygen SensorUniversal Fit Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a...Up to 15 % savings in fuel costsReduced CO2 emissions$16.80 - $65.89
- Walker® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you get...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$37.11 - $240.35
- Eastern® EPA Universal Fit Undercar Catalytic ConverterWhether your catalytic converter is damaged by road debris or failed due to an engine problem, you definitely need a new one, and this product is the way to go. Made of stainless steel, the catalytic converter is designed to reduce...Universal fitConverts harmful engine emissions to less dangerous gases and water vapor$38.88 - $267.25
- Bosal® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Bosal®. Bosal has a comprehensive range of more than 1,000 petrol and diesel catalytic converters, including the latest Euro 4 type-approved units. Manufactured in TUV-certified plants using the latest...Ensures an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter to deliver optimized conversion of harmful gasesConcepts-enhance the reduction of emissions and ensure a high durability$53.39 - $839.06
- Radium® Catch Can KitCatch Can Kit by Radium®.$157.65 - $427.45
- Walker® Exhaust HangerExhaust Hanger by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you...$1.36 - $48.20
- Walker® Exhaust Rubber InsulatorExhaust Rubber Insulator by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker...$1.36 - $48.20
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen Sensor (16749)Premium Oxygen Sensor (16749) by Bosch®. Location: Downstream Right. Alternative Fit 1. A worn-out oxygen sensor can cause engine performance problems and shorten the life of the catalytic converter. Tune-up your vehicle with an...Up to 15 % savings in fuel costsReduced CO2 emissions$65.37
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Emission Control PartsOxygen Sensors - Why Does My Car Have Four, And Can I Replace One Myself?An oxygen sensor (also known as an O2 sensor or Lambda sensor) is a sensor designed to generate a reading based on the content of oxygen in an automotive exhaust system. The sensor itself is made of a ceramic compound with porous-shaped electrodes coated in platinum, surrounded by a protective metal shell casing. O2 sensor casings are threaded, and the entire unit is designed to screw in until it reaches a half-in, half-out position on the exhaust pipe. Modern oxygen sensors are heated to ensure they reach operating temperature quickly.