The Smart Car or the Smart Automobile is a subsidiary of the world-known German automaker Daimler AG that was founded in the middle of the 1990s. This automotive corporation manufactures tough and functional autos that feature excellent quality and unsurpassed durability. But even such reliable automobiles are not immune from damages and malfunctions. Inspect your little four-wheel friend on a regular basis to avoid any big troubles and replace broken parts in time. If inspection proves there are any damaged parts, you can replace them with OE-quality new ones.
A great amount of Smart Car replacement starting and charging parts is available in our web shop. We are open every day of the week so you can make an order anytime, from anywhere. We work with Taylor, Audiopipe, Quality Built, and many other aftermarket brands that can help you restore the automobile’s starting and charging system providing quality components. Keep in mind that you can easily email or contact our tech support via live chat if you need assistance to choose the correct auto parts. Cooperating with world’s most reputable aftermarket companies, we ensure that any of our auto products meet the highest standards of quality.
- ACDelco® Professional™ AGM Heavy Duty BatteryProfessional AGM Heavy Duty 12V Battery by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably charge-receptive, and are necessary for start/stop applications. The Absorbed Glass...High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery lifeEnhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance$85.94 - $186.51
- Bosch® S6 High Performance AGM™ BatteryS6 High Performance AGM™ Battery by Bosch®. Bosch S6 High Performance AGM™ Batteries provide excellent charge acceptance & peak power for vehicles with start/stop systems, regenerative braking & the highest electronic demand....PowerFrame technology: higher starting powerModern calcium technology$110.93 - $246.30
- Shuriken® AGM BatteryAGM 12V Starting Battery by Shuriken®. Shuriken Power Cells are the solution for powering your high-power car audio installation. These AGM batteries will never leak electrolyte and can be mounted anywhere in any position, even...$209.82 - $402.70
- Odyssey® Extreme™ BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey®. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey® Extreme Series™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries...70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of timeCan be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first$139.23 - $570.61
- Remy® StarterStarter by Remy®. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...Features the most compact design on the marketEnsures less friction and excellent performance$31.73 - $698.33
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$14.33 - $341.57
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...Ensures cranking and starting performance under all temperature extremes100% full-load tested – meets or exceeds OE manufacturers' torque, amperage draw and RPM standards$42.86 - $1,126.83
- Remy® AlternatorAlternator by Remy®. The alternators by Remy provide significant fuel efficiency and the lowest noise available on the market today. They feature patented winding technology which helps them boast the lowest mass in the industry,...Features a refined designPatented winding technology$29.38 - $567.94
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured AlternatorRemanufactured Alternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$14.26 - $880.00
- Dorman® Battery BoltUniversal Battery Bolt by Dorman®. Dorman offers a comprehensive line of Battery Hold Downs for a wide range of applications. All the Battery Hold Downs are constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability.Available in a large variety of lengths, diameters, and sizesDirect replacement Battery Terminal Bolts available (where applicable) to ensure a proper fit$6.28 - $28.55
- BTP® J Battery Tray HooksJ Battery Tray Hooks by BTP®. This premium part by BTP helps the starting and charging system of your vehicle to provide the energy needed for the engine to start as well as maintain all its electrical elements from the headlights...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$7.25
- LithiumPros® Lithium-Ion intellichargerRacing LiFePO4 IntelliCharger by LithiumPros®. 4 lbs. 12.25 x 9.25 x 12". Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by LithiumPros features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$515.19 - $1,139.60
- Braille Battery® Advanced Lightweight AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Using our AGM racing technology we have put a lot of power into a very small package. With pulse cranking amps this has enough power to start more than any other...Sealed Valve Regulated DesignCompletely eliminates acid spills and corrosion on terminals. Environmentally safe and does not need filling or maintenance.$149.99 - $229.99
- Powermaster® Denso Style Race AlternatorUniversal Denso Style Race Alternator by Powermaster®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...True one wire hookup 12 Volt and 16 VoltHigh output to weight ratios$209.90 - $525.29
- Powermaster® MasterTorque StarterMasterTorque Starter by Powermaster®. 1 Piece. Mounting Block made from Billet Aluminum. MasterTorque-Excellent choice for mild race or high performance street applications where heat soak is the main concern.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$197.77 - $225.44
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Smart Car Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango