Livewire TS+™ Programmer with Window Mount (5015P) by SCT Performance®. Supports Custom Tuning. Pre Loaded Tunes. Switch On The Fly. Custom mounting hardware for Livewire TS+ users. Enables mounting of Livewire TS+ gauge tuner to a custom gauge pod mount that is equipped with gauge hole sizes of 2 1/16”. T-slot and optional ball mount design ensure quick and easy installation. Please note this hardware is designed specifically for Livewire TS+, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other SCT performance tuner.
- The device may come without pre-loaded tuning depending on your vehicle
- This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME
|Max Horse Power Gain: 145 HP
|Max Torque Gain: 226 lbs. x ft.
|Screen Control: Touch Control
|Trouble Codes: Read and Clear
|Screen Size: 4"
- Livewire TS+ Device
- Livewire TS+ Window Mount
- Micro USB™ Cable
- HDMI/OBD II Cable
- Recalibrates your vehicle's computer to maximize performance, develop more power and torque, and increase fuel mileage
- Tune file installs easily via your vehicle's OBD II port, located under dash on driver's side
- Automatically backs up factory tune so vehicle can be returned to stock tune if desired
- Display can be customized with user selectable themes, colors, and gauge layouts
- Stores up to 10 custom tunes
- Enables you to get maximum performance from popular bolt-on modifications like cold air intakes, exhaust systems, and differential ring and pinion set
- Allows you to adjust fuel injection, ignition timing, shift firmness, rev and speed limiter, idle speed, and much more
- Reads and clears DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes)
- Enables monitoring of engine parameters like voltage, exhaust gas temperature, manifold absolute pressure, etc.
- Analog input allows data logging from any external 0-5V output device
- Rear view camera input works with most aftermarket rear view cameras
- Built-in performance calculator includes 0-60MPH, 1/8 mile. 1/4 mile, and top speed performance tests
- Easy to configure gauge warning and alerts for critical engine parameters
- Proudly made in the USA
Engines on modern vehicles are almost completely controlled by the engine management computer. Unfortunately, the factory calibrates this computer, even on performance models, to satisfy the average driver, and this leaves a lot of performance locked up inside. The average engine is capable of making much more horsepower and torque, and if you're a performance enthusiast who likes to get the most out of whatever you drive, then you need to recalibrate the computer to unleash this power, and the best way to do it is with an SCT Performance Livewire TS Performance Programmer and Monitor.
With just a recalibration of the computer you'll get more horsepower and torque for better acceleration and to make hauling loads easier, improved throttle response, firmer shifts, and even increased fuel mileage. And loading a tune file into your computer is as easy as can be. Just plug the Livewire TS into your vehicle's OBD II port with the included cable, select "Program Vehicle" on the 4" touch screen display and follow the prompts. The Livewire TS will automatically backup your factory tune file so you can return to stock configuration if desired, and upload the performance tune file to your computer.
The 4" full color touch screen display has a built-in light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment, and the appearance can be customized with user selectable themes, colors, and gauge layouts. 2 minutes after the key is turned off, the Livewire TS goes into sleep mode, drawing very little power, and after 2 days of inactivity it turns off to save your vehicle's battery. A suction cup style mount is included to make the Livewire TS easy to mount on your vehicle's windshield.
The Livewire TS can store up to 10 custom tunes, which can be accessed via your laptop/PC and downloaded with the included USB cable. The unit also enables a long list of user adjustable options, which will allow you to take advantage of modifications like a cold air intake, performance exhaust, and differential gear ratio change. These include adding or removing fuel at wide open throttle; add or remove timing by RPM range; adjust for different size fuel injectors; set axle ratio and tire size to correct shift patterns and speedometer; change automatic transmission pressure to affect shift firmness; remove, increase, or decrease rev and speed limiters; disable traction control and displacement on demand systems; and much more. Adjustment options vary according to vehicle and may not be available on all vehicles.
SCT Performance®, located in Sanford, Florida, is a leading provider of hand-held automotive performance/fuel economy programmers and custom tuning software for Ford, General Motors, and Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep vehicles. The company was founded in 2003 by hard-core automotive enthusiasts with strong backgrounds in software and OEM automotive powertrain calibrations. The core SCT team came from different areas of the automotive industry including performance shops, drag racing, vehicle calibrations, performance parts manufacturing, and aftermarket tuning. SCT's employees share a passion for the products they create and the performance vehicles that utilize them. They're not just engineers, managers, and sales people, they're also enthusiasts like you that build, race, and drive high performance vehicles. SCT's mission is to be the very best at what they do. They've built their reputation on providing customers with high quality products and the highest level of technical support in the industry. All SCT products and calibrations are both street tested and dyno proven to guarantee a perfect tune very time.