In the days of the bygone era when automobiles were not computer controlled, the common way to get more agile power lurking within your engine lay deeply under the hood, and this way was both time and money consuming. Modern vehicles come equipped with the computer known as ECM, ECU, or PCM. Like human brain, it is meant to control each and every function in the vehicle's body. Usually the computer is preloaded at the factory with settings intended for an 'average' driver. For those who want to unleash the hidden power inside the engine or increase torque, worldwide known manufacturers have put tomorrow technologies through their paces today to create the finest performance programmers and chips.
The top-notch performance chips and programmers offered in our extensive selection will help you get the most out of your Scion without a hitch. These products comprise performance 'tunes' that were developed with utmost care to detail and rigorously dyno-tested for proven power and performance. Designed with ease of use in mind, Scion performance chips and programmers we handpicked on our website feature worry-free installation. With the performance chips and programmers for your Scion, you can fine tune your engine for peak performance, lower fuel consumption as well as monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, and many many more.
- GReddy® Informeter-Touch (16001604)Universal Informeter-Touch (16001604) by GReddy®. Powerful and user-friendly, the new Info-Touch provides advanced engine monitoring, with touch screen ease. Installation of the 3.5” Color TFT unit is made simple with the...Up to 53 Items possible3.5” TFT color touch screen$378.10
- GReddy® e-Manage Ultimate (15500501)Universal e-Manage Ultimate (15500501) by GReddy®. The GReddy e-manage Ultimate is as close to a stand-alone management system as you can get while maintaining the best features of a "piggy-back" engine management; an economical...(Dip) Toggle Switch - 2 independent setting can now be stored and accessed via the “Toggle Switch.” 2 separate maps for the “Injection Adjustment Map” and the “Ignition Map.” (For Rotary engines, 2 separate “Primary and Secondary Injector Maps” and “Leading & Trailing Ignition Maps.”) i.e. one program for “street” and one for “race track”.Serial port - External data (like “GReddy Warning Meters”, and other future optional products) can be monitored and recorded in real time through a data link cable.$589.00
- AEM® Dynamics Module (30-2203)Universal Dynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The...GPS latitude & longitude delivers AEMdata track map functionality via AEMnet CANbusEasily Add GPS, lateral G, altitude, pitch and roll data to engine data logs!$375.00
- Innovate Motorsports® OT-2/LC-2 OBD-II and Wideband AFR WiFi Interface (3832)Universal OT-2/LC-2 OBD-II and Wideband AFR WiFi Interface by Innovate Motorsports®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$241.80
- Auto Meter® User Configurable LCD Dash Display (6021)Universal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. The Auto Meter Competition LCD Display (8-1/2"w x 5-1/4"h x 1-3/8"d) is the next evolution of driver communication and data acquisition.7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$3,499.95
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance ProgrammerV-Force Plus Performance Programmer by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- APEXi® Performance Tuners & ProgrammersPerformance Tuners & Programmers by APEXi®. A New Bi-planer VFD multi-purpose digital meter to replace and visually enhance traditional analog meters. Kit includes: Display Head Unit, Sensor Unit, Two x Temp. Sensors (1/8PT) with...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$66.50 - $1,224.60
- COMP Cams® Auto Transmission Control UnitTCI EZ-TCU Transmission Control Unit by Comp Cams®. Includes transmission Control Unit, Hand Held Unit, Wire Harness.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$637.48 - $821.71
- HKS® Speed Limit DefencerSpeed Limit Defencer by HKS®. Most of JDM vehicles are equipped with speed limiter function. With this function, the vehicle's speed cannot exceed 180km/h. On the other hand, the performance of JDM vehicles is improved; even...HKS found the way to pick up the speed signal from other signals transmitted by CAN communication system to eliminate the speed limiter.The original control method of CAN communication system enables the vehicle's digital speed meter to indicate the speed over 180km/h.$133.46 - $920.40
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance Module (67029)V-Force Plus Performance Module (67029) by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- APEXi® SMART Accel Controller (410-A001)SMART Accel Controller (410-A001) by APEXi®. APEXi Original Accelerator Controller with 7-modes (3 ECO Modes, 2 Boost Modes, Lo-Throttle Mode, and Hi-Throttle Mode).Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$164.84
- AVO® EcuTek Pro-ECU Data Logger Kit Cable & License (S6Z12EE9A001T)EcuTek Pro-ECU Data Logger Kit Cable & License by AVO®. Providing monitoring capabilities for vehicle parameters, this product is a must for those who want to get the most of the overall performance of their auto. This product is...Ensures monitoring of vehicle parametersMade to boost performance of your auto$800.00
- HKS® OB-Link Monitor (44009-AK003)OB-Link Monitor by HKS®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by HKS features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$200.65
- HKS® Velocity Advanced Computer (45002-AT013)Velocity Advanced Computer by HKS®. Most of JDM vehicles are equipped with speed limiter function. With this function, the vehicle's speed cannot exceed 180km/h. On the other hand, the performance of JDM vehicles is improved; even...HKS found the way to pick up the speed signal from other signals transmitted by CAN communication system to eliminate the speed limiter.The original control method of CAN communication system enables the vehicle's digital speed meter to indicate the speed over 180km/h.$483.21
- HKS® Speed Limit Defencer (4502-RA002)Speed Limit Defencer (4502-RA002) by HKS®. Most of JDM vehicles are equipped with speed limiter function. With this function, the vehicle's speed cannot exceed 180km/h. On the other hand, the performance of JDM vehicles is...HKS found the way to pick up the speed signal from other signals transmitted by CAN communication system to eliminate the speed limiter.The original control method of CAN communication system enables the vehicle's digital speed meter to indicate the speed over 180km/h.$133.46
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
Scion Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2010 Ford F-150