- (41)Hood PanelsSaturn
- (9)Hood Shocks + StrutsSaturn
- (2)Hood Locks + LatchesSaturn
- (6)Hood Release Cables + HandlesSaturn
- (13)Hood HardwareSaturn
- (92)Custom HoodsSaturn
- (59)Custom Hood ScoopsSaturn
- (2)Hood VentsSaturn
- (23)Hood PinsSaturn
- (99)Bug DeflectorsSaturn
- (60)Car BrasSaturn
- (23)Emblems + LetteringSaturn
- (147)Automotive PaintSaturn
Your Saturn is waiting for new upgrades which you can get at CARiD!!! Our company is a right place to go, because we place one of the best positions on the market. If you come to us, you can be sure that you will buy only the highest quality parts and accessories. We hurry to tell you that we have a lot to offer you, for instance sun shades, custom gauges, ignition systems, steering wheels, wiper blades, air intakes, car batteries, off-road lights, bumpers, header panels, air conditioning, exhaust parts, fenders, and even more.
Thanks to these useful things, you auto can show you all its possibilities when you are riding it. Our specialists ask you not to make your choice so quickly. First of all study our great selection of the Saturn Hoods carried from the premier names in the business, such as GoodMark and Replace. These manufacturers offer you hoods made from steel, fiberglass, and carbon fiber. Moreover, it is a good assistance, if you want to protect your vehicle. With the help of this part, you will be able to prevent your car’s engine compartment from the elements that can get into it. What do you think if you need this part?
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$18.25 - $1,406.67
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$61.41 - $1,270.03
- K-Metal® Hood SupportHood Support by K-Metal®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a replacement...$16.00 - $47.18
- Dorman® Hood Release CableHood Release Cable by Dorman®. Restore and maintain the quick, easy opening of your hood with Dorman’s Hood Release Cable. Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, it naturally resists corrosion. Plus, it’s engineered to...$9.24 - $85.93
- Monroe® Max-Lift™ Hood Lift SupportMax-Lift™ Hood Lift Support by Monroe®. Max-Lift lift supports are an ideal replacement for worn original units designed for opening and holding hoods, hatches, lids, etc. These gas charged lift supports are equipped with a...Lifts and holds open hatches trunks and hoodsSuperior rod finish resists corrosion$9.35 - $24.56
- RhinoPac® StrongArm™ Hood Lift SupportStrongArm™ Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac®. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is...Gas charged lift supportsHeavy gauge steel body$3.64 - $82.26
- Sachs® Stabilus™ Hood Lift SupportStabilus™ Hood Lift Support by Sachs®. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly...Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunkEasy-to-install$10.28 - $91.00
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$1.88 - $778.13
- K-Metal® Header Panel Brackets and BracesHeader Panel Brackets and Braces by K-Metal® The condition of the components that attach to the header panel will determine the appearance of the front of the vehicle. New parts will ensure a look that's like new, but their high...$7.50 - $671.96
- Soffseal® Vehicle Weather Strip KitsVehicle Weather Strip Kits by SoffSeal®. There are many miscellaneous items that are often overlooked but necessary for completing your project. Genuine SoffSeal™ brand items are vital for finishing your vehicle. They are simple...$55.40 - $601.89
- Dorman® Hood Latch AssemblyHood Latch Assembly by Dorman®. Featuring either zinc coating or painted steel for reliable corrosion resistance, Dorman’s Hood Latch is designed for long-lasting use. Its steel construction helps safeguard against breakage,...Brackets included (where applicable)Rust-resistant$9.90 - $58.95
- Sherman® Hood LatchHood Latch by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$9.06 - $89.61
- Replace® Replacement Header Panel Brackets and BracesReplacement Header Panel Brackets and Braces by Replace®. Whether you need a new lens, a bulb carrier, mounting bracket, trim plate, harness connector or seal, if it's light related Replace has the part you need for less than...$4.46 - $207.28
- Replace® Hood Panel (GM1230211V)Hood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$177.59
- Replace® Hood Panel (GM1230251PP)Hood Panel (GM1230251PP) by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree...$138.50
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsHood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's 'Weak Link'No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure either near the windshield firewall or at the very front - using hinges and brackets designed to pivot and support the weight of the hood fully once it's opened.
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Saturn Hoods Reviews
2003 Saturn Ion