- SAMSON®TRAILER EXPRESS LPTTRAILER EXPRESS LPT Tires by Samson®. Season: All Season. Type: Trailer. The Samson Trailer Express LPT tire features the latest tread design with an advanced reinforced rubber compound to provide long-lasting tread life, superior wet...Designed to provide outstanding handling and grip on a variety of surfaces like gravel, tarmac, etc.Delivers superb performance, stability, and braking on both wet and dry roads$184.59 - $244.47 each
- SAMSON®TRACTION EXPRESS CROSS BAR L855TRACTION EXPRESS CROSS BAR L855 Tires by Samson®. Season: All Season. Type: Commercial (HD). The Samson L855 tire offers impressive traction and superb control on multiple surfaces. It features an advanced mix of tread design and...Ribbed treads built for confident directional traction and superior comfortInnovative design for excellent performance and wet and dry grip$264.95 - $442.75 each
- SAMSON®RADIAL TRUCK GL283ARADIAL TRUCK GL283A Tires by Samson®. Season: All Season. Type: Commercial (HD). The Samson Radial Truck GL283A commercial tire provides superb traction, high load capacity, and toughness needed for delivery vans, trucks, and...Heat-resistant dual compound tread offers superior wear, low noise, and enhanced traction for road transportationSelf-cleaning tread design helps prevent stone retention and superfine wet performance$278.05 - $439.12 each
- SAMSON®SNO-MAULER M/SSNO-MAULER M/S Tires by Samson®. Season: All Season. Type: Commercial (HD). Keep your production moving with the industrial Samson Sno-Mauler M/S tproviding superb control, stability and safety to work sites in severe winter conditions....Designed for outstanding winter performance, reliable handling, and superior comfortPerfect for use at industrial work sites to boost your productivity and safety$318.23 - $392.99 each
- SAMSON®TRAILER EXPRESS PLUSTRAILER EXPRESS PLUS Tires by Samson®. Season: All Season. Type: Commercial (HD). Built for excellent performance in a variety of road conditions, the Samson Trailer Express Plus tire offers superb handling, high traction, and top-notch...Designed to provide outstanding wet and dry handling, comfort, and controlSpecialized rubber compound offers better tread life, mileage, and stability$325.33 - $338.46 each
- SAMSON®TRAKER PLUS M+STRAKER PLUS M+S Tires by Samson®. Season: All Season. Type: Commercial (HD). Specially designed for delivery vans, trucks, and 18-wheelers, the Samson Traker Plus commercial tire provides high load capacity and toughness needed for...Aggressive extra deep tread pattern offers unrivaled traction on wet and dry roadsDesigned to give you outstanding performance and stability in a wide range of conditions$508.17 each
- SAMSON®LONG HAUL DRIVE GL266DLONG HAUL DRIVE GL266D Tires by Samson®. Season: All Season. Type: Commercial (HD). Great for use on delivery vans, trucks or 18-wheelers, this Samson closed shoulder commercial tire offers outstanding performance, superb wet and dry...Innovative tread design with advanced compound offers terrific handling and gripClosed shoulder lug pattern with continual ribs helps resist irregular wear for long tread life$283.86 - $301.08 each
- SAMSON®RADIAL TRUCK GL285TRADIAL TRUCK GL285T Tires by Samson®. Season: All Season. Type: Commercial (HD). The Samson Radial Truck GL285T is a long-lasting commercial tire providing confident performance, superb traction and long wear life for delivery vans,...Designed to give you superior traction, high load capacity, and lasting wear lifeSpecially formulated compound molded into an innovative tread design$237.94 - $244.74 each
- SAMSON®RADIAL TRUCK GL909ARADIAL TRUCK GL909A Tires by Samson®. Season: All Season. Type: Commercial (HD). The Samson GL909A is an all-position multi-use tire designed to provide proven performance in various mixed service applications, from moderate to severe....Built for mixed service uses on and off the highwayDesigned to provide solid, stable performance, and exceptional control and comfort$308.08 each
Samson showcases a diverse variety of car, truck, van and trailer tires built for stable, reliable performance and outstanding traction on wet and dry roads, delivering versatility, stability and aggressive looks. Samson’s tire portfolio includes Radial Truck, Traker, Trailer Express and Mixed Service All Position. Primarily designed for long distance hauling, commercial tire series offer superior traction, high carrying capacity, excellent wear and mileage for road transportation, which makes them a must-have for your delivery van, truck or 18-wheeler.
Leading the pack in design and technology, Samson is a top tire manufacturer making premium-grade, durable tires for use in various applications. Thanks to its remarkable combination of state-of-the-art innovation, engineering excellence and advanced compounds, the brand stays at the cutting edge of the tire development providing car, truck, van and trailer road warriors with top-of-the-line products dedicated to quality and performance. The pinnacle of dependability and refinement, Samson tires are born for the wild at heart, embodying impeccable strength in every single line.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.