Universal Max-Clean™ Fuel System Cleaner & Stabilizer by Royal Purple®. 20 oz. Royal Purple's Max-Clean is a state-of-the-art synthetic fuel system cleaner and fuel injector cleaner that deeply penetrates and cleans injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers to restore fuel economy and reduce emissions.
- Improve fuel economy an average of 3.2 percent
- Restore horsepower an average of 2.6 percent
- Reduce hydrocarbon, nitrogen oxide (NOx) and carbon monoxide (CO) emissions (on average 12, 13 and 18 percent respectively)
- Prevent rough idle, hesitation, and stalling
- Prevent premature spark plug fouling
- Reduce deposit-related engine knocking and pinging
- Stabilizes fuel during off-season and storage
- Superior corrosion and oxidation inhibitor
NAPA Know How writers recently cited twice-annual use of Max-Clean in gas tanks as one of the "10 Overlooked Services that can Extend the Life of Your Vehicle." Highly versatile, Max-Clean is EPA / CARB compliant and safe for use in gasoline and diesel engines including all ethanol blends or biofuel. Max-Clean is great for use in both 4-cycle and 2-cycle engines, and will not harm specialized emissions equipment. Fuel system cleaner is worth it. Royal Purple performed multiple product fleet tests on various makes and models of vehicles and, after as little as one treatment with Max-Clean, Royal Purple found significant advantages in engine performance and fuel economy.
Recommended Treat Rate & Usage:
- 10,000 Mile Interval - 20 oz. can
- Pour entire contents of 20 oz. can into a nearly empty tank and refuel. One (1) can treats up to 20 gallons. For tank sizes outside of this range, use one (1) ounce per gallon. In 2-cycle engines, use one (1) ounce per one (1) gallons.
Currently based in Porter, Texas, Royal Purple continues to grow in America and internationally. It was established by John Williams in 1986. Today the company focuses exclusively on creating state-of-the-art lubricants to meet and often exceed the specific demands of automotive, motorcycle, racing, and marine enthusiasts. Royal Purple's sole mission is to design high performance products that outperform other synthetic and mineral-based oils. The RP products are formulated with the manufacturer's proprietary Synerlec additive technology, which is the cornerstone of the Royal Purple entire product line.