If you’re going to four-wheel over the rough stuff, with lots of rocks and other obstacles, you better be prepared or you’re going to get stuck and do a lot of damage to your rig. Jagged rocks can dig into vulnerable sheet metal rocker panels and stop you cold, not to mention make your hauler look like it’s been chewed on. You can protect those exposed panels with rocker bars, and instead of getting hung up, just slide along the rocks and keep moving.
- Westin®Snyper Black Triple Tube Rock RailsSnyper Black Triple Tube Rock Rails by Westin®, 1 Pair. 1-Year Warranty. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product...Protect rocker panelsMade of 16 gauge steel$349.99 - $379.99
- Westin®Snyper Rock Slider StepsSnyper Rock Slider Steps by Westin®, 1 Pair. Westin Snyper Rock Slider Steps are made to protect your Jeep's rocker panel from off-road hazards while providing a fully functional step. They mount snug to the rocker panel which provides...Protects vehicles's rocker panelSnug rocker and body mounting provides maximum clearance$399.99 - $499.99
- Westin®TrailBlazer Rocker BarsTrailBlazer Rocker Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These steel bars will keep your Wrangler sliding along those rocks instead of hanging up and digging into your Wrangler’s rocker panels. Black powder coated 2" mild steel.Contoured rocker bumpers provides off-road protectionOff-road look and style that Jeep lovers are looking for$214.91
- Lund®Rock Rail™ Black Side BarsRock Rail™ Black Side Bars by Lund®. The true car enthusiast will upgrade every inch of his car to get the best performance out of his vehicle. These Rock Rail™ Black Side Bars Black Side Bars are perfect way to make your car look...Constructed of 3mm thick-walled mild steel for off-road truck protectionPatented modular system offers multiple style options$369.99
- Smittybilt®M-1 Series Black SlidersM-1 Series Black Sliders by Smittybilt®. These rock sliders will protect the rocker panel area on your Jeep and keep you from getting hung up on obstacles when wheeling off-road. They're manufactured from thick 3/16" cold rolled steel...Protects rocker panel area from damaging impactsKeeps Jeep from catching on rocker panel and hanging up on obstacles$617.99
- Smittybilt®Atlas Black Rock SlidersAtlas Black Rock Sliders by Smittybilt®. These rock sliders will protect the rocker panel area on your Jeep and keep you from getting hung up on obstacles when wheeling off-road. They're manufactured from thick 3/16" cold rolled steel...Protects rocker panel area from damaging impactsKeeps Jeep from catching on rocker panel and hanging up on obstacles$267.99 - $514.99
- Smittybilt®SRC Classic Rock RailsSRC Classic Rock Rails by Smittybilt®. 2 Pieces. These SRC Classic Sides provide maximum lower rocker area protection and perfectly complement SRC Classic Front and Rear Bumpers. The solid one-piece design has molded end caps and...Protects rocker panel area from damaging impactsSolid 1-piece design$226.99 - $360.99
- Smittybilt®SRC Rocker GuardsSRC Rocker Guards by Smittybilt®. When you want the ultimate in rocker area protection, you need SRC Rocker Guards. Instead of a single tube, these guards have 2 tubes with supports, for protection that extends from wheel-to-wheel and...Maximum wheel-to-wheel protection for underside and rocker panel area from damaging impactsKeeps Jeep from catching on rocker panel and hanging up on obstacles$236.99 - $399.99
- Smittybilt®SRC Side ArmorsSRC Side Armors by Smittybilt®. When you want the ultimate in rocker area protection as well as a helpful step up into your Jeep, you need SRC Side Armor. Instead of a single tube, these guards have 3 tubes with supports that form a...Dual girder system provides maximum wheel-to-wheel protection for underside and rocker panel area from damaging impactsKeeps Jeep from catching on rocker panel and hanging up on obstacles$278.99 - $350.99
- Smittybilt®XRC Black Rock SlidersXRC Black Rock Sliders by Smittybilt®. These rock sliders will protect the rocker panel area on your Jeep and keep you from getting hung up on obstacles when wheeling off-road. They're manufactured from thick 3/16" cold rolled steel for...Protects rocker panel area from damaging impactsKeeps Jeep from catching on rocker panel and hanging up on obstacles$226.99 - $514.99
- Smittybilt®XRC Series Black Body CladdingXRC Series Black Body Cladding by Smittybilt®. When paired with Smittybilt Rock Sliders, this Body Cladding will provide the ultimate in protection for the side of your Jeep. Manufactured from 3/16" cold rolled steel and designed to...Provides ultimate rocker area protection when teamed with Smittybilt Rock SlidersDesigned to fit and follow body contours to exacting specifications$154.99 - $205.99
- N-Fab®Black Rock RailsBlack Rock Rails by N-Fab®, 1 Pair. Protect your bodywork from stumps and rocks with set of N-Fab rock rails. Welded together from double tubes of 1.75" 0.095" steel tubing, these rails will let your undercarriage slide harmlessly along...All bolt-on design that wont flexBolt-on attachment$361.26 - $613.04
- N-Fab®Black Rocker GuardsBlack Rocker Guards by N-Fab®, 1 Pair. Protect your off-roader from stumps and rocks with set of N-Fab Rocker Guards. Welded together form double tubes of 1.75" 0.095” steel tubing, these guards utilize an extra upper tube that will...Utilize factory rear bumperSolid 1 piece construction (Non modular design)$306.52 - $328.41
- Rugged Ridge®Exterior Body ArmorExterior Body Armor by Rugged Ridge®. These guards attach to the rocker panels for protection and to enhance appearance. They're made from UV treated thermoplastic with a diamond plate pattern, for durable, long lasting good looks....Provides protection for vulnerable areasUnique appearance$59.99
- Rugged Ridge®HD Black Side Rocker Guards (11504.15)HD Black Powder Coat Side Rocker Guards by Rugged Ridge®, 1 Pair. If you want the maximum protection for your Jeep's rocker panel area, you need these Heavy-Duty Rocker Panel Guards. They're made from 3/16" thick steel plate with a...The greatest protection for your Jeep's rocker panelsWorks with most aftermarket flares$299.99
- Rugged Ridge®RRC Black Rocker Guards (11504.11)RRC Black Powder Coat Rocker Guards by Rugged Ridge®, 1 Pair. Protect the rocker area on your Jeep during rock crawling adventures with these heavy-duty rocker guards. They won't reduce your ground clearance and the side hoops will...Rocker protection without reducing ground clearanceSpecial side hoops block large outcroppings$229.99
- Body Armor 4x4®Black Rock StepsBlack Rock Steps by Body Armor 4x4®. Protect and beautify your truck with these step rails. These are made from steel, so they’re rugged enough for some serious off-roading.Durable textured black powder coatNo drill installation$330.63 - $508.35
- Body Armor 4x4®Extreme Rock RailsExtreme Rock Rails by Body Armor 4x4®. Avoid those unfortunate scrapes along your rocker panels when rock crawling by installing these rock rails. They reinforce the thin sheet metal and leave a smooth surface for the Jeep to slide...Protects Jeep body sheet metalProvides sliding surface for rocks and stumps$419.99 - $441.99
- Body Armor 4x4®Rockcrawler Black Side BarsRockcrawler Black Side Bars by Body Armor 4x4®. Protect your underbody from rocks and high-centering while giving yourself a step up into your Jeep with RockCrawler side bars. The sliders attach to the body of the Jeep through the...2" x 3" x 3/16" square tube for frame protection1.5"x .14" wall rock rail tube$242.99 - $399.99
- ACE Engineering®JK Night Runner Black Armor SlidersJK Night Runner Black Armor Sliders by ACE Engineering®. The ACE JK Door Night Runner Slider Armor is the ultimate level of rocker protection. All products sold by ACE Engineering are sold for off-road use only.High-clearance rock sliderIntegrated rocker guard for extra side protection$699.00 - $899.00
- ACE Engineering®Rock Sliders (TJRS2DR)Rock Sliders by ACE Engineering®, 1 Pair. Looking for performance on and off the trail? We've got you covered. Whether you call them rock sliders, rock rails, nerf bars or rocker protectors, there are a few features you need to have....Mild steel tubing2" tube with .134 wall thickness$349.00
- Fab Fours®Light Rock SlidersLight Rock Sliders by Fab Fours®, 1 Pair. With 3/16 formed body construction, this rock slider is built the "right" way! Don't settle for floating tube below the JK body. Fab Fours matched the radius of the JK body with a vertical plate...Boxed design is fully welded to offer superior strengthMatches the constant radius of the body with a TIG welded flange$939.99 - $999.99
- Fab Fours®Rock SlidersRock Sliders by Fab Fours®. Building on our reputation for the highest quality and design in the Jeep market, the Fab Fours rock sliders with optional tube focuses on strength and durability. Integrated tube and formed steel...Boxed design is fully welded to offer superior strengthMatches the constant radius of the body with a TIG welded flange$499.99 - $1,279.99
- ADD®Race Series R Hammer Black Side StepsRace Series R Hammer Black Side Steps by Addictive Desert Designs®. Born from the race track and brought to you by Addictive Desert Designs, the Race Series “R” Side Steps are a combination of fast and functional mixed into one....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$1,036.08 - $1,037.11
- ADD®Rock Slider Side StepsRock Slider Side Steps by Addictive Desert Designs®. The Rock Slider is designed to be strong and sturdy for your off-roading adventures while doubling as an entry step for your truck. Built using all American .120" Wall Steel, this...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$1,466.63
- ADD®Standard Side StepsStandard Side Steps by Addictive Desert Designs®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Addictive Desert...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$1,037.11 - $1,498.07
- Bushwacker®Trail Armor™ Rocker PanelsTrail Armor™ Rocker Panels by Bushwacker®, Pair, OE Matte Black. Want your Jeep to look like a million bucks for a long period of time? It's an easy task if your vehicle is equipped with the Bushwacker Trail Armor that is everything...Prevents Jeep body parts from dings and scratchesAdds an ultimate rugged look to your vehicle$89.99 - $199.99
- Outland Automotive®RRC Rocker GuardsRRC Rocker Guards by Outland Automotive®. If you own a truck or SUV, you need Outland Accessories. Outland features a full line of Truck / SUV Tube Steps, Bull Bars, All Terrain Floor Liners, Consoles and other functional accessories to...Custom designed for each vehicleEasy to install$250.98 - $368.14
- Outland Automotive®RRC Series Black Side Armor GuardsRRC Series Black Side Armor Guards by Outland Automotive®. If you own a truck or SUV, you need Outland Accessories. Outland features a full line of Truck / SUV Tube Steps, Bull Bars, All Terrain Floor Liners, Consoles and other...Custom designed for each vehicleEasy to install$334.66 - $368.14
- ARB®Black Rocker SlidersBlack Rocker Sliders by ARB®. Bring on the rocks! these ARB rock sliders are manufactured from tough, tubular steel making them ideal for steep, rocky terrain.Black Powder CoatedExpertly crafted from premium materials$359.10 - $609.90
Our selection of rocker bars is so huge there’s a style to suit every truck and SUV, especially Jeeps. All are manufactured from thick tubing that can withstand impacts. If you’re wheeling off-road without rocker bars you could high center on a rock or a tree stump and get stuck, not to mention mangle the sheet metal. Our rocker bars will not only let you keep wheeling along, they’ll keep your rig looking good as well.
We offer rocker bars that mount close to the body as well as others that have tubes that extend outward. The latter do double-duty by providing a convenient place to plant a boot when you’re hauling yourself into the cab. Off-roaders that are set up right with big tires and suspension mods can be lofty vehicles, and any assist into the cab you give your passengers is usually welcome. Besides, most off-roaders do double duty as commuters during the week, so we’re betting you wouldn’t mind a helpful boost after a long day at work.
Even if you never drive off-road, rocker bars will help give your rig the dirt-ready look to go with the rest of your mods. They come powder coated black for a great appearance and resistance to corrosion. Keep in mind though, that no matter how good the finish, if you use your rocker bars off-road for their intended purpose, they’re going to get scraped up. Just touch them up with some spray paint to prevent rust. Those scrapes and scratches will give your machine loads of dirt cred, and everyone who sees it will know you and your wheeler are the real deal.
Rocker bar installation will vary according to manufacturer and vehicle. We offer bars that attach to the rocker panels and models that attach to the frame. While some use existing fastener holes, others will require minor drilling for installation. However, each set of rocker bars is designed for the specific application to ensure a perfect fit and straightforward installation. Detailed instructions are provided to guide you through the procedure.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Running BoardsMay 13, 2015Side Steps - Choosing the right Fit, Style,...If you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual...by
- Running BoardsApril 29, 2015Running Board And Side Step GlossaryRunning boards versus side steps: what’s the difference? That may be obvious to some, but what distinguishes a round side bar from an oval one? How would you know if...by
- Bed AccessoriesApril 17, 2015Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...Americans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim...by