- Alliance Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Caravelle Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Clio Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Dauphine Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Encore Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Fuego Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Gordini Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Laguna Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Le Car Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Megane Replacement Fuel System Parts
You will find premium quality Renault fuel delivery parts such as the Carter Fuel Pressure Regulators 404-501HP on our site. These parts are engineered with the most innovative technologies to guarantee their perfect fitment and long lasting efficiency. They operate at an adjustable pressure of between 1-6psi making them ideal for a wide range of applications. They feature a non return configuration and are located inline. The female threads, in stock inlet and outlets further enhance their flow rates allowing you to fine tune the pressure in the fuel lines for better performance. They are constructed from heavy duty steel, using precision computer machinating methods for enhanced fitment and remarkable resilience. They are further polished for addition protection against corrosion or rusting which can degrade their efficiency. They are sold individually and are available in many different designs making them perfect for a wide range of applications. All the necessary tools required for a stress free installation are provided along with a detailed set of instructions. They are further backed with a 1 year warranty from Carter.
You will also find the Edelbrock High Performance In-Tank Fuel Pumps. These Renault fuel delivery parts infuse your engine with mod ready fuel for consistent peak performance in all types of applications. They are extensively test fitted in each situation to ensure they replace the OE in-tank fuel pump without any trouble. You can choose between models that offer flow rates of between 41 to 67gph depending on your everyday applications. These parts will support all the performance modifications you make in your car further enriching your driving experience. A chrome mounting bracket along with all the necessary tools and detailed installation instructions are also provided. They are further backed by a 1 year warranty from Edelbrock, which covers a wide range of damages.
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Fuel PumpGM Original Equipment™ Fuel Pump by ACDelco®. When you need outstanding fuel delivery, easy installation and proper fit, you need GM Original Equipment Fuel Pumps, the ideal replacement for virtually any GM vehicle on the road...Latest fuel-level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kits.Improved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs.$29.79 - $440.97
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium®. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pump’s first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Replace® Crash Parts Electric Fuel PumpCrash Parts Electric Fuel Pump by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$32.64 - $814.72
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$2.04 - $167.87
- Autobest® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Autobest®. This filter is designed for filtering the fuel before it enters the fuel pump. The Autobest strainer is the only line of defense for the fuel pump protecting it from harmful contaminants and dirt...Strains dirt from the fuelProtects the fuel pump, fuel system and engine$2.04 - $167.87
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$28.26 - $758.79
- Precise® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Precise®. This product is designed and manufactured by the original equipment supplier to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump at an affordable price. It's 100% performance tested to ensure excellent...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureMeets or exceeds all OE standards and specifications$18.91 - $132.33
- Precise® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Precise®. Designed and manufactured as the pump's first line of defense, the fuel pump strainer prevents debris, dirt, and other contaminants from entering the fuel pump ensuring its reliable and long-lasting...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationMeets or exceeds all OE standards and specifications$18.91 - $132.33
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$31.55 - $376.92
- Beck Arnley® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$53.51 - $388.22
- Airtex® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$9.40 - $600.97
- ACDelco® Professional™ Fuel FilterProfessional™ Fuel Filter by ACDelco®. Protect your Combustion System from contaminants with a high-quality ACDelco Professional Fuel Filter.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$2.38 - $169.60
- Bosch® Fuel FiltersFuel Filter by Bosch®. Protect your engine with Bosch fuel filters.Dirt-holding capacity of 15 gramsRobust aluminum-, plastic-, or surface-treated steel filter housing$4.46 - $66.20
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$4.33 - $76.45
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.