Renault is a globally renowned French manufacturer which appeared in 1899. The company started out producing trucks, tanks, and even autorail vehicles and today it makes a wide range of various cars and vans. Renault is considered to be a multinational company and its vehicles are still sold in almost all countries over the world. Many classic and vintage Renault models released in the 50’s are still appreciated by collectors, who are constantly in search of reliable parts for their favorite classic models to make their lifespan longer.
If you also own a Renault model, you certainly take care of all its parts and systems to make them work flawlessly. When a problem concerns the driveline, it is better to solve it as soon as possible to make your vehicle perform properly. The most comprehensive selection of top-notch Renault driveline and axles components is available on the virtual shelves of our shop. Here you can find top-grade wheel bearings, CV-joint boot kits, CV drive axles, and many other products necessary for an efficient repair job. Durability and superb reliability are only a few major qualities which describe all Renault replacement driveline parts and axles offered in our store at the most reasonable prices.
- SurTrack® CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$30.98 - $142.78
- Cardone® Remanufactured CV Drive AxleConstant Velocity Drive Axle by Cardone®. Remanufactured constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all...100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failure.High quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life.$48.44 - $99.11
- Empi® New Axle AssemblyNew Axle Assembly by EMPI®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...$53.20 - $108.88
- EMPI® CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by EMPI®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$53.20 - $108.88
- USA Industries® Remanufactured CV Drive Axle AssemblyRemanufactured CV Drive Axle Assembly by USA Industries®. If you are looking for a premium axle, USA Industries offers you the product made with attention to detail. The company replaced the outer joint housings and joint...Outer joint housings and joint components replaced with new where neededNew premium quality boots and stainless boot clamps$39.66 - $69.77
- Centric® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using OE quality components, Centric hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications with or...100% OE quality componentsExacting fit and function$44.50 - $521.21
- Dorman® Electrical ConnectorElectrical Connector by Dorman®. Dorman's Electrical Connectors are engineered with extra-long leads and multiplebutt connectors to be used for a wide range of applications. These wire harnesses connect various electrical...No special tools required for installationEasy to install$2.70 - $282.90
- National® Manual Transmission Differential BearingManual Transmission Differential Bearing by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance and...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$8.42 - $47.71
- National® Automatic Transmission Differential BearingAutomatic Transmission Differential Bearing by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$8.95 - $40.04
- Timken® Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced surface finishes,...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$7.52 - $388.26
- Quality-Built® Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Quality-Built®. All-new bearings feature OE form, fit and finish to provide optimal performance and bearing longevity.$11.54 - $79.73
- Beck Arnley® Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$8.90 - $156.76
- Centric® C-Tek Standard Wheel BearingC-Tek Standard Wheel Bearing by Centric®. With this product, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and includes all you need to...Matches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitmentManufactured under OE and OES standards$2.87 - $47.08
- Centric® Premium Wheel BearingPremium Wheel Bearing by Centric®. With this product, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and includes all you need to return...Matches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitmentManufactured under OE and OES standards$6.00 - $374.76
- National® Wheel Bearing and Race SetWheel Bearing and Race Set by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance and unmatched...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$7.68 - $119.76
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesU-Joints: Identification, Selection, and ReplacementA "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely without excess friction. Essentially, a u-joint is formed from multiple pieces - some of which are permanently attached to the ends of the shafts themselves. U-joints can be located along driveshafts, 4WD transfer case shafts, and even axle shafts. U-joints are different in design from constant velocity joints, and are sometimes referred to as Cardan joints or Spicer Joints.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesWheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings, Races, Seals, and HubsWheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this article, we’ll define and discuss the individual components so that you are better informed when you are ready to purchase replacement wheel bearings, hubs, seals, and components. We’ll also cover the differences between “wheel bearings” or “axle bearings” mounted at the wheel itself along with “axle shaft bearings” located further inboard along axle shafts. “Bearings” are actually the small round pieces that spin within a bearing assembly. Even though bearings come in a variety of shapes, they all serve the same basic purpose.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.