Brawler Diecast Carburetor by QFT®. Brawler diecast carburetors are machined and assembled by craftsman right here in the USA. These carburetors work hard just as their name implies- just raw bare knuckled performance that you can rely on. Don’t let the budget-friendly price fool you, the Brawler development focused on the performance you want and not the pretty box that it comes in. Brawlers come with the latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for today’s street engine demands. The Brawler family of diecast carburetors are all made from light-weight diecast aluminum components and are available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary models. They offer all the tunability and options that you would find from more expensive carburetors in the market, including a beautiful appearance, electric choke, and four-corner idle adjustment on all mechanical secondary models.
Notes: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- The latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for street or race engine demands
- All models have dual inlet fuel bowls with sight glass windows for safe and easy float adjustments
- Changeable idle and high speed air bleeds for easy tuning along with four-corner idle adjustment on mechanical secondary models
- Performance models include billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
- Now available in a black coated finish for corrosion protection and good looks.
Innovators in fuel systems is more than just a by-line. Quick Fuel Technology®, since it’s inception in 1998, has grown exponentially in its 11 years of business culminating into the benchmark by which performance carburetors are measured. The growth and success of Quick Fuel Technology is attributed to the strength and determination of its staff. Quick Fuel Technology continuous to develop new products so that QFT can stays on the forefront of innovation. Over the years, Quick Fuel Technology has made considerable strides to become a stand-alone carburetor manufacturer. This increase in efficiency and capability has allowed brand to continuously upgrade products while keeping the prices low.