Pontiac Laurentian Brake Parts
- Brake Rotors
- Disc Brake Pads
- Brake Calipers & Components
- Brake Drums
- Drum Brake Shoes
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & Components
- Brake Lines & Hoses
- Brake Master Cylinders & Reservoirs
- Brake Boosters
- Parking Brake Components
- Vacuum Pumps & Components
- Brake Hardware
- Automotive Paint
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended pad...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$13.80 - $80.69
- Power Stop®Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal...Evolution ceramic low dust formula for superior braking power and cleaner wheelsThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$23.00 - $76.38
- Raybestos®Element3™ Enhanced Hybrid Technology Brake PadsElement3™ Enhanced Hybrid Technology Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Gain a new level of control and confidence with Element3™ brake pads with Enhanced Hybrid Technology (EHT™). The world’s first brake pad to deliver the best...Unsurpassed stopping power and vehicle controlDomestic and import applications$15.68 - $80.87
- Cardone®Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Cardone®. 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability. Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life. Master cylinder...100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliabilityAll units are 100% vacuum tested to ensure reliable performance$25.98 - $459.35
- Cardone Ultra®Premium Replacement Brake CaliperPremium Replacement Brake Caliper by Cardone Ultra®. CARDONE Ultra Premium Calipers feature an exclusive, silver powder coating that protects against rust and corrosion. Packaged with over 46 years of reman expertise and all required...Exclusive weather-proof silver powder coating preserves premium appearance and prevents rustNew banjo bolts are included to ensure a perfect fit and quick installation$17.36 - $110.07
- Wagner®Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation timeSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$10.79 - $940.98
- Wagner®Brake DrumBrake Drum by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium drums are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Smooth surface finish provides less shoe break-in timeSuperior metallurgy and tighter tolerances resulting in optimal performance$13.01 - $142.67
- Wagner®ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI)....Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThe Dynamic Noise Absorption (DNA) technology targets and absorbs vibration at the point of contact for less noise$10.18 - $54.14
- Centric®Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake CaliperRemanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. Pressure tested and carefully inspected, this caliper ensures safe, leak-free performance while providing a precision fit. The caliper is tumble blasted with steel shot to thoroughly...Remanufactured to meet the most exacting standards for reliable performance100% pressure tested and inspected to ensure proper operation and fitment$12.41 - $178.00
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake Pads by Centric®. With these brake pads, you will experience excellent braking performance along with the assurance that your brakes and rotors will last for many miles. To ensure quiet operation, these...Strong, predictable braking performance with minimal wear to pads and rotorsStable friction performance across a wide temperature range particularly high temperatures$18.28 - $83.60
- NuGeon®Premium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake CaliperPremium Semi-Loaded Remanufactured Brake Caliper by NuGeon®. Manufactured under the strictest quality standards in an ISO 14001:2004-registered factory, NuGeon brand semi-loaded brake calipers are built from O.E. castings to ensure the...End-of-line pressure testing for leakagePiston replacement with the same piston material as O.E.+3$13.65 - $924.71
- Cardone®Remanufactured Brake CaliperRemanufactured Brake Caliper by Cardone®. 100% pressure testing guarantees that every caliper will function properly on the vehicle. Fully assembled brake caliper comes with all hardware for quick, easy installation and smooth, quiet...100% pressure testing guarantees proper braking function on the vehicle100% SAE specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance+2$10.74 - $227.80
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet Clips...Finished in the same way as the original from the factoryComes complete with application specific Posi Quiet brake pads+4$22.78 - $223.58
- Wagner®QuickStop™ Ceramic Brake PadsQuickStop™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Pads offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake pads are engineered to...OE-matched friction formulations and configurations for reliable, like-new braking performance and maximum durabilityDesigned, tested and certified in the USA by Wagner’s OE Engineers$6.75 - $43.53
- Raybestos®Service Grade™ Ceramic Brake PadsService Grade™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Raybestos Service Grade friction provides an affordable, quality line of friction that satisfies the coverage needs of older vehicles and budget-conscious customers.Friction Material: Provides the safety and reliability you expect from Raybestos brand frictionBasic Shims, Slots and Chamfers: Help diminish noise, vibration and harshness$10.39 - $32.82
- Bendix®Fleet MetLok™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsFleet MetLok™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Bendix®. These brake pads come with superior durability and extra performance for vehicles used under rigorous operating situations such as taxis, ambulances, etc. Built tough for commercial...Extensive Coverage for Fleet and Pursuit VehiclesExcellent Fade and Heat Tolerance Characteristics$19.52 - $52.35
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Brake Master CylinderProfessional™ Durastop Brake Master Cylinder by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today$14.97 - $829.20
- Raybestos®Truck Specialty™ Semi-Metallic Disc Brake PadsTruck Specialty™ Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Specially designed for truck, medium duty and air disc coverage from Class 1 through Class 8, Raybestos Truck and Medium Duty Specialty Disc Brake Pads provide superior...Comprehensive and late model coverageDesigns and formulations that conform to OE fit, form and function$22.57 - $61.64
- Bosch®Blue™ Disc Brake PadsBlue™ Disc Rear Brake Pads by Bosch®. A new series of brake pads by Bosch is designed to provide superior stopping power, increased pad life, low dust, quiet stops, and great pedal feel. Each brake pad is manufactured using OE...Created for the generalist who wants to give their customers the best valueCoverage for Domestic, Asian and European vehicles$10.57 - $47.78
- Raybestos®Service Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsService Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Raybestos Service Grade friction provides an affordable, quality line of friction that satisfies the coverage needs of older vehicles and budget-conscious customers.Friction Material: Provides the safety and reliability you expect from Raybestos brand frictionBasic Shims, Slots and Chamfers: Help diminish noise, vibration and harshness$9.63 - $30.19
- Wagner®QuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsQuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Pads offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake pads are engineered to...OE-matched friction formulations and configurations for reliable, like-new braking performance and maximum durabilityDesigned, tested and certified in the USA by Wagner’s OE Engineers$8.00 - $64.52
- Bosch®QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...Direct fitDesigned to match OE style$15.85 - $74.27
- Centric®Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Centric®. This power brake booster is completely inspected, rebuilt, and tested to ensure proper fit, form, and function making braking smooth and easy. With this high-quality Centric Power Brake Booster, you will...100% tested to ensure reliable performanceCompletely inspected, rebuilt and tested for ensure proper fit and function$61.60 - $428.84
- Wagner®ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI)....Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThermal-sensitive friction adjusts to a broad range of temperatures for dependable braking performance in varying conditions$10.38 - $68.09
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Brake BoosterProfessional™ Durastop Brake Booster by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$35.54 - $289.08
- Wagner®Drum Brake Wheel CylinderDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Wagner®. Wagner® Brake products deliver improved OE-design products to the aftermarket giving you the capability to repair and improve a brake system with the finest products possible.Innovative engineeringExtensive field testing$4.45 - $60.62
- Centric®C-Tek™ Ceramic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. Thanks to advanced ceramic formula, these pads produce minimal dust extending rotor life and providing exceptional braking performance you can trust. They're scorched and shimmed to eliminate the...100% Asbestos-freeAdvanced ceramic compounds for confident predictable braking performance$7.17 - $30.71
- Centric®C-Tek™ Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and copper-free...100% asbestos- and copper-free formulasSemi-metallic compounds for excellent braking performance$5.74 - $30.10
- Centric®Fleet Performance Brake PadsFleet Performance Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are specially designed to operate under high-demand conditions providing safe stops from high speeds regardless of temperature. With unique para-aramid compounds, these pads...Specially engineered for pursuit, rescue, and emergency drivingPara-aramid friction compounds provide linear response regardless of pad temperature$27.91 - $87.04
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Premium Semi-Metallic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are designed to stop the vehicle with minimal noise and dusting. The parts are scorched to accelerate the break-in process and force any impurities out of the...Outstanding wear characteristicsStable friction performance across a wide temperature range$14.15 - $120.01
The Pontiac Laurentian was a name applied to range of vehicles manufactured and sold by GM primarily in Canada. The lineup of automobiles offered by the Pontiac of Canada was including all of the following vehicle models: Strato Chief, Laurentian, Parisienne, and Grande Parisienne. The Pontiac Laurentian was offered in coupe, sedan and convertible body styles. Overall, the models of the Laurentian produced at that time were largely based upon the U.S.-sourced Chevrolet Bel Air automobiles. In our days, the Pontiac Laurentian vehicles present a great value to any classic car collector willing to restore and maintain them.
Take your Pontiac for routine maintenance to the mechanic that you prefer. Well, you see, we can help you get all of the right repair parts. Our online store carries a wide range of Pontiac Laurentian brake parts. We offer our customers only the finest of replacement parts, only from such suppliers as Centric, BTP, Bosch, A1 Cardone, Wagner, PowerStop, and lots of others. We will always be able to procure all of the necessary parts for you, whether you’ll need a C-Tek Standard Brake Master Cylinder by Centric or a Universal Steel Vacuum Reservoir Tank by BTP.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they'll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- November 30, 2015Why is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a...
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 17, 2014Disc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be...
- April 11, 2014Special Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...
- September 03, 2013Tips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake...If you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real...
- $35.32 - $97.59
- $5.77 - $6.93