Plymouth Laser Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- APEXi®N1 Exhaust SystemN1 Exhaust System by APEXi®. The N1 series muffler has become a staple of the import tuning industry. The N1 was the first of its kind to incorporate the classic angled muffler design that has became so familiar with today's street...$414.97 - $996.19
- PaceSetter®Mild Steel Exhaust HeadersMild Steel Exhaust Headers by PaceSetter®. Mild Steel Tubing. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of...$152.15 - $506.89
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Flowmaster®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible...Exceed all federal emission standardsEngineered for Maximum Efficiency$97.17 - $245.43
- AP Exhaust®Xlerator Exhaust TipXlerator Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but instead on an...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$8.88 - $18.64
- APEXi®Performance Exhaust DownpipePerformance Exhaust Downpipe by APEXi®. The Apex Down Pipe is the pipe on turbo vehicles that connects the turbine exhaust housing to the catalytic converter. Although short in length, the Apex downpipes provide incredible amounts of...Designed to boost your vehicle's performanceIncreases Horsepower$279.73 - $581.29
- Percy's High Performance®Graph-Flex™ Exhaust Header GasketsGraph-Flex™ Exhaust Header Gaskets by Percy's High Performance®. These extreme high-temperature gaskets are well-suited for highly-modified engines: turbocharged, supercharged, nitrous or fuel. This is a premium, high-performance...Malleable stainless steel metal coreWill survive 2000°F exhaust temperatures for extended periods$17.75 - $24.68
- Percy's High Performance®HTR Round Collector GasketsHTR Round Collector Gaskets by Percy's High Performance®. This products is an OEM and Performance company that was built on its founding heritage supported by a tradition of Legendary Quality. Designed utilizing the latest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$14.57 - $19.32
- Percy's High Performance®Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsSeal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header Gaskets by Percy's High Performance®. These extreme high-temperature gaskets are well-suited for highly-modified engines: turbocharged, supercharged, nitrous or fuel. This is a premium, high-performance...Malleable stainless steel metal coreWill survive 2000°F exhaust temperatures for extended periods$29.13 - $36.14
- Percy's High Performance®XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header GasketsXX Carbon™ Exhaust Header Gaskets by Percy's High Performance®. These extreme high-temperature gaskets are well-suited for highly-modified engines: turbocharged, supercharged, nitrous or fuel. This is a premium, high-performance...Malleable stainless steel metal coreWill survive 2000°F exhaust temperatures for extended periods$16.09 - $22.41
- SCE Gaskets®Pro Copper Embossed Header GasketsPro Copper Embossed Header Gaskets by SCE Gaskets®. 2 Pieces. SCE Gaskets invented embossed copper exhaust gaskets and they are the most effective way to insure leak-free, re-usable performance on aftermarket headers or stock iron...Design for high performance street and mild competition applicationsMade from road-tough materials to survive the test of time$25.63 - $73.33
- Percy's High Performance®Vibe-Lock Header BoltsVibe-Lock Header Bolts (310040) by Percy's High Performance®. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail, this (company's)...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$14.18 - $201.42
- HJS®Exhaust HangerExhaust Hanger by HJS®. This is the Clip that holds the Muffler/ Exhaust Hanger to the Bracket on the Muffler, Pipe or Catalyst. Note: Clip - Quantities as Needed. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$2.40 - $36.07
- ACDelco®Professional™ Oxygen SensorProfessional™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional Oxygen Sensors help. You can find...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$16.41 - $241.14
- Delphi®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Delphi®. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE and aftermarket engineers partnering together to develop the most innovative oxygen...OE connectors and wire lengths within 3" of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life$13.38 - $220.25
- Standard®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...One-piece laser welded body for maximum protection and precise operation maintaining sensor integrityDual internal talc seal makes your oxygen sensors last longer$21.33 - $182.68
- Bosch®Universal Oxygen SensorUniversal Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a worn-out...Patented SmartLink™ connector systemNo special tools required for installation$14.89 - $73.16
- Denso®OE Connector Oxygen SensorOE Connector Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel mixture under idle, moderate...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$11.00 - $373.41
- Denso®Universal Fit Oxygen SensorUniversal Fit Oxygen Sensor by Denso®. Make sure your engine runs efficiently and produces fewer emissions by replacing your malfunctioning fuel-ratio sensors with these top-notch products designed by Denso. Engineered with the use of...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$11.50 - $67.79
- NTK®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by NTK®. This product is designed to improve engine efficiency and fuel mileage, while reducing emissions and extending catalyst life. The oxygen sensor is made of premium quality material and extensively tested during...Increases vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissionsDirect replacement$12.02 - $178.54
- Spectra Premium®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Spectra Premium®. To ensure your vehicle has optimal performance and fuel economy while producing minimal emissions replace a defective O2 sensor with one backed by the aftermarket’s most rigorous testing process. It...Increase vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissions100% performance tested to meet vehicle requirements$9.78 - $745.91
- Beck Arnley®Catalytic Converter GasketCatalytic Converter Gasket by Beck Arnley®, For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$2.32 - $3.05
- Bosal®Exhaust Muffler GasketExhaust Muffler Gasket by Bosal®. Bosal has a vast selection of all necessary accessories and hardware to help you make the exhaust system installation or repair job quickly and eaily. Choose Bosal, and you'll get OE-quality parts and...Constructed for a hassle-free exhaust repairEnsures a precise fit$2.75 - $17.34
- AP Exhaust®Exhaust ClampExhaust Clamp by AP Exhaust®. This superior product was carefully designed with key attention to detail and manufactured from high-grade materials to the strict standards of the highest quality. This AP Exhaust Technologies product...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$1.16 - $8.06
- Bosal®Exhaust Hanger and BracketExhaust Hanger and Bracket by Bosal®. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin? Exhaust system repairs should not be put off, both for safety and legal reasons, but before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$2.07 - $12.60
- Bosal®Rubber MountingRubber Mounting by Bosal®. Bosal works closely with OEM's across the globe to develop customer tailored solutions. With a focus on every aspect of the customer's needs, from product design to location of manufacture, Bosal's worldwide...Engineered to provide excellent exhaust system managementBuilt to OEM specifications$0.68 - $13.29
- AP Exhaust®Exhaust HangerExhaust Hanger by AP Exhaust®. This superior product was carefully designed with key attention to detail and manufactured from high-grade materials to the strict standards of the highest quality. This AP Exhaust Technologies product...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$1.47 - $57.30
- Nippon Reinz®Front Exhaust Manifold Flange GasketFront Exhaust Manifold Flange Gasket by Nippon Reinz®. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin? Exhaust system repairs should not be put off, both for safety and legal reasons, but before you waste your...OE quality partsDirect Fit$1.27 - $18.63
- Fel-Pro®Exhaust Manifold Gasket SetExhaust Manifold Gasket Set by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific OEM...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsures reliable sealing performance$3.32 - $129.08
So you feel that the power given by your Plymouth Laser engine and the car’s overall performance is okay for you? What if we told you that you could get your Laser to give a more satisfactory drive than what you are getting currently? Perhaps you would dismiss us, or maybe you’d be curious to know ‘how?’ Well, it’s quite easy actually. Quality performance is all about fitting your vehicle with the right kind of tools and parts. In this case, a custom exhaust system is all you need. “Hard to believe!” you may be thinking, but it has worked for millions of car owners and continues to entice many more who hadn’t tried it previously. By replacing your stock exhaust system with a new, aftermarket exhaust unit, you open up room for the engine to operate without hindrance, thereby producing more power.
The reason why exhaust systems are a safe bet for anyone looking to make an upgrade on their car is that they do not alter the engine settings in any way, nor do they interfere with the car warranty or insurance policies. The right exhaust system for your Plymouth Laser is the one custom built for not just the model, but also its engine, specifications and year. This will give an exact fitment and work in synchrony with the engine to make exhaust scavenging as flawless and effective a possible. For the best quality Exhaust Systems, shop at the CARiD auto parts store. CARiD stocks a complete range of direct replacement exhaust systems and exhaust components for all Laser models. It’ll be easy to find an exhaust system that fits your car here. What you stand to gain when you outfit your Laser with a custom exhaust system is power and torque increases, often up to 10% of the indicated maximum engine power output/torque. Other gains include fuel economy, better sound and long term savings.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...