More comfort for you and extra safety for your truck with Oldsmobile Side Steps from CARiD. Hassle-free boarding onto your truck with anti-slip surfacing and other amenities, like optional lights, that will take the boarding safety to the next level. We have ensured that your choice within CARiD is limited to high-quality products only, working with the best manufacturers that do know style and quality like no others. High grade steels, supreme coatings and finishes that are backed up with years and even decades of warranty.
Shopping at CARiD you'll get the best Oldsmobile Side Steps, that will deliver solid protection to your rocker panels. Installing Oldsmobile Side Steps won't cost you an arm and a leg, it's just as easy as shopping with CARiD, because most of the side steps require no drilling for installation and will simply bolt on. For some of the products you may purchase the optional extenders that will let you position the step bar a bit further from the rocker panel.
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light...Corrosion proof extruded aluminum base boardSlip resistant rubber step area$183.82 - $337.14
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...6.5-inch wide step pad3-inch diameter steel tube frames the running board for maximum rigidity$204.02 - $407.30
- Westin® 3" E-Series Step Bars3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will be more accessible...$140.65 - $334.28
- Westin® 3" Platinum Round Step Bars3'' Platinum Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These chrome plated stainless steel bars will last forever and carry a lifetime warranty. The step design and mounting technique varies by application.$355.55 - $440.60
- Go Rhino® 3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. These SideSteps offer ease of entry and exit, combined with great looks and real protection against dings and dents. The Sumatra 4000 SideSteps are specifically designed for...Powder coated bracket system attaches to factory mounting points, to make installation easyAvailable in Polished Stainless Steel, Triple Nickel Chrome and Black Powder Coat finishes$123.09 - $232.01
- ATS® Matrix Series Running BoardsMatrix Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This 5.5-inch wide running board allows color customization on the removable front edge piece. Any color of paint you choose is applied to end caps and the front edge piece. Black...Removable front edge strip and end pieces can be custom painted to match your vehicle or in any color you chooseFront edge strip is normally available in finishes of black powder coat, or silver anodized brushed metal look. These come with black end caps$218.23 - $441.18
- Westin® 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish. The...$206.86 - $396.53
- ATS® SL Series Running BoardsSL Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This flat, 5.5-inch wide running board allows custom painting in any color of your choice along the front face and end caps. Or, select the standard front finish of anodized silver with...Front face edge and end pieces can be custom painted to match your vehicle or any color of your choice.Front face is normally available in silver anodized brushed metal finish with black end caps$259.38 - $525.42
- Westin® Molded Polymer Running BoardsMolded Polymer Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight step style designs are available in universal lengths. Molded Running Boards feature a one-piece construction on an extruded aluminum base. The step area has grooves...OE style designUV resistant black molded polymer$234.16 - $302.98
- ATS® Edge Series Black Powdercoat Running BoardsEdge Series Black Powdercoat Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This running board features a typical 5-inch flat shape on top with a curve on the front edge to resemble a step bar. A black step pad with stylish parallel ridges runs...Features a 5-inch wide running board shape on top with curvature on the front styled in the look of a tubeCrafted from aircraft-grade aluminum$283.97 - $406.64
- Lund® StepRails™ Multi-Fit Running BoardsStepRails™ Multi-Fit Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. Get a helpful step up into the cab and step out in style at the same time with Step Rails Running Boards. These heavy-duty boards will give you safe, sure footing while the...Provides maximum functionality and appearance enhancing styleElliptical shape creates wide step area to accommodate any size shoe$117.87 - $290.69
- Lund® Factory Style Running BoardsFactory Style Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. This product is designed to provide your car with the factory style look. The running boards are convenient steps that will help you and your passengers board your vehicle with...Wide stepping surface with molded-in ribs, for traction with any kind of shoeCustom fitted for each application, for factory look styling$277.12 - $313.03
- Lund® TrailRunner™ Running BoardsTrailRunner™ Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. If you drive a truck or SUV in all kinds of weather, you need running boards to give you a helpful step entering and exiting your rig, especially if it’s lifted. But you also need...$202.02 - $234.49
- ATS® E2 Series Side StepsE2 Series Side Steps by ATS®, 1 Pair. Constructed from high-strength lightweight aluminum, the E2 series offers the utility of a running board’s flat surface in a stylish step bar design. A 5-inch wide tube has a flat top area...5-inch wide step bar with flat horizontal surfaceCrafted from aircraft-grade aluminum$241.70 - $303.54
- Raptor Series® 3" Round Nerf Bars3" Round Nerf Bars by Raptor Series®. Offer over 95 applications on 3” nerf bars. These bars also feature a new raised saddle style step pad with the Raptor logo in the middle.Available in stainless steel onlyEasy no drill installation$199.99 - $219.99
Guides & Articles
- Running BoardsFolding Steps Make It Easier To Reach Your Pickup BedMaybe you've struggled to reach the roof rack of an SUV during loading and unloading of baggage. Or, if you live in a winter climate area, maybe you've also found it extremely difficult to clear snow off your van's roof because the brush in your hand wasn't long enough to reach the center. Either way, opening a vehicle door and standing precariously on the floor with both feet just inside can easily lead to loss of balance and injury. Plus, there's always a plenty of snow that spills into the passenger area - no matter how hard you try to avoid it.
- Running BoardsRunning Boards – Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsSide Steps - Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsRunning Board And Side Step GlossaryRunning boards versus side steps: what’s the difference? That may be obvious to some, but what distinguishes a round side bar from an oval one? How would you know if you prefer a "cab-length" or "wheel-to-wheel" length tube step? If you’re shopping for running boards or side steps for your truck, you may be unfamiliar with the terminology. Browse through our helpful glossary, so that you can make a more informed purchase decision when visiting our Running Boards & Step Bars store.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
Oldsmobile Running Boards & Step Bars Reviews
2013 Honda CR-V