Subframe Mount Bushing by Nolathane®. The Nolathane kit replaces the bushings in the rear subframe to dramatically reduce rear cross member misalignment & movement which allows a more positive feel from the rear end during cornering.
- Can provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needs
- Will maintain the highest level of quality for years
- Thoughtfully designed to meet your chassis needs
- Made to provide rigidity, reliability, and soundness
- Improved vehicle handling will surpass your expectations
Nolathane® was the first who introduced polyurethane suspension products to the Australasian market in 1980s. The company has quickly managed to build a reputation for its quality and performance products. Nolathane’s formulation development and design innovation provide solutions to tire handling and tire wear problems as well as simple bush replacement. Today Nolathane products are typically used in suspension servicing, repair and vehicle enhancement. Its inventory incorporates synthetic elastomer suspension bushes, alignment correction products, complete suspension arms, and vehicle enhancement kits. Meanwhile, adjustable strut mounts, panhard rods, shim type camber/caster kits, offset and adjustable bushings are included in the alignment correction range.