Full-size style for the front-end is never something to take for granted. Just to be sure we’re on the same page, CARiD.com is home to the finest selection of Nissan Titan Grills you will find anywhere. Boasting big names like E&G Classics®, T-Rex, and Precision®, the highest quality parts you need for your burly machine are on-call here at the best value available. We know it takes style to complete the blistering effect you’re going for with a custom Nissan Titan Grill. Take your pick from Stainless Steel Billet and Mesh Grilles that deliver the knockout! No one can compete with our professional service and outstanding selection because we put in the time to find what it is you want - and what is going to last. It’s no secret. When it comes to your Nissan Titan Grill, you can always count on us!
- E&G Classics® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.Made in automotive grade stainless steelSuperior materials and workmanship$58.00 - $1,083.00
- T-Rex® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by T-Rex®. Nothing says custom like a Billet Grille, and nobody does Billet like T-Rex. T-Rex sets the standard for Billet Grilles with their use of the finest aircraft grade aluminum, and manufacturing and quality...Available in vertical and horizontal styles, depending on applicationConstructed from aircraft quality 6061/6063 Billet Aluminum$53.62 - $710.82
- GrillCraft® MX Series Mesh GrilleMX-Series Mesh Grille by GrillCraft®. The MX-Series Grilles are made from GrillCraft's exclusive steel mesh pattern design along with the company’s micro-frame design, giving a distinct, but very narrow edge to the grille.Exclusive Steel Mesh PatternMicro Frame Design$53.55 - $393.46
- GrillCraft® BG Series Polished Billet GrilleBG-Series Polished Billet Grille by GrillCraft®. The BG-Series Billet Grilles are made from 6061 T6 Aluminum. All BG-Series grilles have a high-luster polished front face with a black baked-on powder coating finish background,...Made From 6061 T6 Aluminum For DurabilityHigh-Luster Polished Front Face With Background In Baked-On Powder Coat$42.45 - $311.85
- APG® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with hassle-free installation.Designed application-specific for precise fitMade of stainless steel for high durability$46.50 - $656.90
- E&G Classics® Dual Weave Mesh GrilleDual Weave Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.Made in automotive grade stainless steelSuperior materials and workmanship$104.00 - $999.00
- RBP® RL Series GrilleRL Series Grille by RBP®. RBP grilles are made in highest quality grade 304 stainless steel, making them corrosion proof and long lasting. RBP grilles make your truck rise above the ordinary and show its muscles. The double woven...$640.00 - $1,990.00
- RI® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by RI®. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will remember. Its assertive looks and bold style...$52.50 - $577.15
- APG® Symbolic GrilleSymbolic Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle that special look with Symbolic Grille. It is CNC-cut from a single sheet of metal. Installation instructions and hardware are included.Designed for perfect fit on your specific vehicle modelCNC machined from a single sheet of metal$115.20 - $359.78
- APG® Tubular GrilleTubular Grille by APG®. Vehicle-specific design ensures perfect fit. This tubular grille is made of stainless steel and comes with mirror-like finish. The installation is just a snap, tubular grille is bolted onto your existing...The tubular grille will enhance the look of your vehicleThis accessory is custom-built for perfect seamless fit$40.43 - $167.75
- T-Rex® X-Metal Series Mesh GrilleX-Metal Series Mesh Grille by T-Rex®. Don’t talk about how tough your truck is, show ‘em with an X-Metal Grille. One look at the aggressively studded perimeter around all that heavy gauge formed woven mesh and they’ll be no...Installs as a grille insert that replaces the center factory grille while retaining the factory grille shellExclusive X-Metal studs around perimeter of grille frame embedded with X-Metal logo$164.44 - $2,586.54
- GrillCraft® SW Series Polished SS Mesh GrilleSW-Series Polished Stainless Steel Mesh Grille by GrillCraft®. The SW-Series Grilles are made from T-304 Stainless Steel Woven Mesh, fitted into GrillCraft's exclusive and elegant micro-frame design.Made From T-304 Stainless Steel Wowen MeshMicro-Frame Design$169.88 - $448.26
- E&G Classics® Fine Mesh GrilleFine Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.Made in automotive grade stainless steelSuperior materials and workmanship$58.00 - $999.00
- RI® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by RI®. Why have the front of your vehicle look like all the rest when you can easily show some style? Give your vehicle a custom look with this unique and distinctive grille. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to...Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityTriple chrome finish$43.75 - $458.15
- Paramount® Packaged Wire Mesh GrilleStainless Steel Packaged Wire Mesh Grille by Paramount Automotive®. Add some drama to your front end with a perimeter grille from Paramount Restyling. These grilles feature a stainless steel perimeter band and a center grille from...Guaranteed to improve vehicle appearanceRigorously tested for fit and finish$73.00 - $765.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Emblems | The Finishing Touch to Your Factory or Custom GrilleA grille emblem is a source of pride for vehicle manufacturers because it's a final signature on what designers and engineers have spent a lot of time and hard work creating. It's fair to say a grille emblem is similar to an artist's name on a completed painting - because both represent a show of pride about what's been created, and in the creator's own abilities to produce it. And while pieces by any artist will vary, the signature on them is distinctive in its own right because it's the one constant that doesn't change. If an artist or carmaker goes in a new direction, that signature may be the only thing that's recognizable initially - until what's newly created becomes appreciated on its own merits.
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
- Thule® Top Deck Kayak Rack$129.95
Nissan Titan Custom Grilles Reviews
2004 Nissan Titan