Nissan 240SX Tires
- Custom Wheels
- Factory Wheels
- Wheel Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Lug Nuts & Locks
- TPMS Sensors
- Wheel Center Caps
- Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- $57.10 - $135.79
- $62.66 - $90.50
- $54.61 - $76.95
- $46.85 - $104.27
- $82.99 - $189.99
- $165.21 - $379.08
- $246.00 - $260.00
- $96.90 - $352.96
About Nissan 240SX Tires
Sports car enthusiasts would love to ride in the Nissan 240SX. Its athletic styling design and sharp handling are nothing short of impressive. The car has a pleasant ride quality and exceptional agility moving around sharp bends with minimal body roll. The cabin is comfortable and the ride quality is exhilarating. The tires play an integral role in its performance. The appropriate set of Nissan 240SX tires will depend on the prevailing weather conditions and the condition of the roads. CARiD has a wide selection of tires designed to handle different situations and environmental conditions. They stock summer tires, winter tires, all terrain and all season tires. Regular tires will suffice on any paved road along the freeways and neighborhood roads. However, you need a set of all terrain tires to travel long distance and especially over rough tracks common in most countryside locations. The Falken FK 452 tire would be ideal in this case because it has exceptional hydroplaning resistance on wet roads and an enhanced precise handling capability.
Nissan 240SX tires need to be maintained in good working condition to guarantee superb performance. The quality of the tire is affected by driving aggressiveness as well as weather and road conditions. Reduced threads have an impact on hydroplaning resistance an economy. They reduce the flow of air between the grooves thereby hampering the cooling process. Increased heat buildup within the tire may trigger tire malfunction and a blowout. It is also important to replace all worn out tires because these leak excessively thereby creating instability. You need to ensure that air pressure and temperature are maintained at optimal levels. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all your tires to monitor air pressure. These gadgets relay crucial data to your vehicle’s computer and alert the driver whenever significant deviations occur.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...