Chrysler Aspen with 9.25" Ring Gear with Chrysler Transmission 2007, Rear Outer Differential Pinion Repair Sleeve by National®. This part is manufactured by one of the most trusted names in the automotive industry to keep your vehicle perform optimally. It is built to the original equipment specifications to ensure factory-like fit, quality, and reliability.
|Width on Shaft (Inch): 0.551|
|Width on Shaft (MM): 14.000|
|Installation Depth: 0.984" / 24,99 mm|
|Shaft: 1.887"-1.893" / 47,93-48,08 mm|
|Flanged Outside Diameter: 2.205" / 56,01 mm|
|Overall Width: 0.668" / 16,97 mm|
|Material: Stainless Steel|
- National Redi-Sleeves are precision stainless steel wear sleeves designed to quickly repair damaged, grooved or worn shafts
- Strong, durable stainless steel construction provides a corrosion-free sealing surface that surpasses most original shaft specifications
- Ideal for a shaft where indications of seal wear, such as tracks or grooves, have developed
- Ultra-thin construction (0.1 inch / 0.25mm wall thickness) allows original seal size to be used with minimal additional lip loading
- Easy to install, featuring a removable flange and an installation tool
- The installation tool reduces the possibility of sleeve distortion and provides for sleeve installation without removal of the shaft from the serviced equipment
National, one of the most respected brands in the automotive industry and the leader in wheel end technology, provides complete wheel end solutions to keep your vehicle running smoothly and performing at its best. If you are looking for the part that fits and performs exactly like the stock one and lasts even longer, this company will have you covered with quality components that meet or surpass OE requirements. National selects only sturdy materials to ensure every product delivers long-lasting durability. Choose National if you are looking for an effective wheel end solution at a perfect price-quality ratio.
National®, a brand of the Federal-Mogul Corporation, is a well-known name not only in the automotive industry, but also on the agricultural and industrial markets. For over 75 years, National has built a well-earned reputation offering high-end, premium products that meet or exceed the OE requirements across a wide range of wheel bearings and oils seal needs. The team at National keeps pace with the industry and provides ultimate solutions to meet the needs of today’s vehicles. The company has modern equipment, technology, and the expertise to coordinate the development, manufacturing, and testing of each product for maximum satisfaction of customers' needs. National is a premier choice when it comes to complete wheel end solutions.