Fuel Filter by Motorcraft®. Keep fuel clean with this premium product from Motorcraft. Manufactured from a 300-series stainless steel, this fuel filter traps and holds the smallest dirt particles, which can lead to poor performance and engine damage. The Motorcraft fuel filter improves your vehicle's performance by providing a uniform fuel flow.
- Direct OEM replacement for proper fit
- Meets strict Ford Motor Company standards
- Blocks impurities and contaminants in your fuel or gas tank before they can enter the engine or clog the injectors
- Removes 90% of particles 20 microns or larger
- Prevents stalling, poor starting, and potential engine failure
- Improves your vehicle's performance by ensuring a uniform fuel flow
- 300-series stainless steel case provides exceptional corrosion resistance
- Connector and support washers are brazed for maximum durability and strength
- Engineered to withstand 6 times the normal fuel system operating pressure
- Also available for Power Stroke® Diesel applications
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Fuel entering the engine of your vehicle must first pass through the fuel filter, which is responsible for trapping dirt and particles and keeping them out from the fuel line. If the filter becomes clogged and restricts fuel flow, or allows contaminants to pass, it can cause various engine problems, including engine hesitation, stalling, poor starting, and even complete engine failure. If you want to keep your vehicle running smoothly, you need a quality fuel filter, and Motorcraft has the right product for you. Designed specifically for your vehicle, the Motorcraft fuel filter prevents stalling, poor starting, and potential engine failure as well as enhances your vehicle's performance, providing a uniform fuel flow.
The filter case is made of a 300-series stainless steel for exceptional corrosion resistance, while many aftermarket fuel filters are manufactured from lower quality tin-plated or galvanized steel. Designed to strict Ford Motor Company standards, Motorcraft fuel filters typically have more media area than most competitive brands to ensure the removal of 90% of particles 20 microns or larger. This level of protection helps prevent scoring on www.carid.com/fuel-injectors-rails.htmlfuel injectors. Using a lower quality fuel filter may save money in the short term, but could end up costing plenty in the future if it ultimately results in the need for expensive engine repairs. Insist on Motorcraft for the best in engine protection.
Launched by the Ford Motor Company in 1972, Motorcraft is the most trusted manufacturer of vehicle-specific replacement parts for Ford, Mercury, and Lincoln vehicles. The company provides an extensive line of premium automotive parts from A/C compressors and alternators to wiper blades and wire sets. Manufactured to strict specifications, the products have undergone extensive laboratory and on-the-road testing. Motorcraft parts feature OEM quality and fit and are designed to maximize the performance of Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury models. Recommended by the Ford Motor Company, Motorcraft is a one stop shop for your automotive needs.